Chapter 9

"So Lou, ready to continue the story?"

"Oh yeah! Bring it on baby!"

"School had just finished on Thursday and everyone was heading to Lake Royal for a party! Let's just say it was a great night"

-------------------------------------

ASHTON POV (Be prepared for the Larry action! I hope you enjoy!)

The final bell finally echoed through out the school and everyone was really excited. Bring on the PARTY! Oh yeah! This is going to be fucking epic! I walked outside the school to see Louis dancing on his own near our pic-nick table. I just laughed as I ran up to him and jumped on his back. He let out a very manly scream! NOT! He sounded like a freaking girl!

"Party!" I yelled.

"Woop woop!" Louis danced around, me still on his back.

I slid off his back and grinned at him. This may sound girly and weird but I'm lucky to have a friend like Louis, he's always there for me and we have crazy times together.

"Ash?"

"Mmm." I hummed as I started walking towards my car. I heard him jog up to catch up to me and he was finally walking next to me.

"Will you give me a lift to the lake please?" He begged like a little boy asking for another biscuit by his mum.

"Bloody hell Lou. Did you really just ask that? Of course I will." A huge smile spread across his face as he threw his hand over my shoulder and pulled me close to his side.

"Best Friends, you are my fucking best friends, yo honestly this is the best night ever!" He yelled fist pumping the air.

I laughed as we both climbed in the car and drove towards Lake Royal singing at the top of our lungs. When we finally arrived there was already students there. Beers were being given out, songs were playing from a car radio, people were dancing and singing, others were jumping in the lake.

Me and Louis high fived each other as we walked up to the party and grabbed some beers from a guy.

"Cheers!" I said swinging my beer in the air.

"Cheers!" Lou yelled and other kids cheered along with us.

The beers were going down nicely and Lou and I were dancing around, Lou was doing the sprinkler and I was doing the window cleaning moves. That's when I noticed Luke and Harry pull up in Lukes car and everyone went over to them, cheering and laughing.

"Let's get this party started!" Luke yelled as he downed an entire can of beer in one go.

"Ey Tomlinson!" Harry yelled and Lous head snapped towards him. "You need to get some clothes off." Harry winked and Louis just blushed. I couldn't help but laugh as we both watched Harry take his shirt off and his pants and run towards the lake jumping in.

That's when I saw Luke start taking his shirt off. My breath hitched as I stared at him. As much as I wanted to look away I couldn't. He pulled it over his body and I watched every muscle in his back flex. Shit! God help me, I'm going to die, right here, right now! Everyone will laugh when they hear that I died, because of Luke Hemmings hotness.

And then he turned around and my eyes just ran up and down his body. Those fucking abs and biceps. I would love to touch them, just feel them around me, then for those lips to slowly kiss mine in a heated kiss and then...Ok hold up Ashton! Keep your dirty thoughts to yourself, or until tonight. Yeah I can do that.

I watched as he pulled his jeans down and kicked them to the side. He's wearing quite tight black boxers. I realised then he was staring at me. Shit I got caught staring at him. I grabbed Lous hand and dragged him away to go get another beer.