Chapter 29

ASHTON POV

I woke up early, feeling a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and kissed Luke on the top of his head. Light snores escaped his parted lips and he just looked so beautiful as the sun rays which came through the blinds shone on him. I moved around a bit until Luke let go of me and turned the other way. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom getting into the shower, trying to calm my nerves down.

I decided that today I'm going to confront his father. I have to do it for him. I can't have him scared to go back to his own home because his father is a homophobic bastard and is going to beat him up. I'm going to stand up for him like he has done for me. Hopefully it will all work out and I will be able to actually walk back out of that house and back to Luke so I can tell him that everything is fine.

I got dressed and brushed my teeth, fixing my hair and slipping my converse on, ran downstairs and out of the house. I walked towards his house, my palms sweaty and my mind coming up with all these bad scenarios. I couldn't let them change my mind though. I'm going to do this, no matter what.

I was now standing outside of his house and I stared at it with wide eyes, fear taking over my body. I numbly lifted my hand up and knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer it. I secretly hoped it would be Luke's mum, who I really liked but it seemed like luck wasn't on my side, since the door slowly opened and a tall man stood before me, his eyes cold and annoyed.

"Who are you?" He spat, making me cringe.

"A-Ashton." I stuttered and Mr Hemmings looked down at me with disgust. "I-is Mrs Hemmings here?" I asked, hoping she was.

"No." He replied and then his eyes flashed with realization. "Are you fucking my son?" He yelled.

"N-no sir but I am dating him." I whispered, gulping. I mean it was true we hadn't actually had sex yet, it just never really happened. I mean we've made out and maybe there was a blow job here and there but overall that was pretty much it. Anyways my none existent sex life is taking us off topic, back to our current situation.

Disgust and anger were clear in his eyes, as I met his cold gaze but I quickly looked away. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me towards him. My feet weren't even touching the ground and his face was inches away from mine.

"You turned him into a faggot." He spat at me, as he slammed me into the wall. I groaned as my back collided with the wall and I took a deep breath trying to regain my breath. "You're disgusting and you turned my son into one of you. I'm going to fucking kill you for turning my boy into a fairy." He growled.

His fist came into contact with my cheek and his knee with my stomach. I felt the warm, sticky liquid run down my cheek and I looked at his hand and noticed the silver, shiny rings on his fingers as his knuckles were covered with my blood.

"We're disgusting? You're forcing Luke to do something he doesn't want to do! You abuse him and show so much hate towards him. You made him into a bully. It's your fault his scared to come home and it's your fault that he is scared whenever you come home. He's terrified of you, your own son is scared of you. A homophobic, abusive father!" I screamed and he punched me again and again.

"He's supposed to fear me! That's how you keep authority! He's going to become just like me and I'm not letting a little faggot like you change that! You infected my son with this disease that you have!" He yelled, punching my stomach, all the air leaving my body.

He let go of me and I fell on to the floor unable to move. I could taste the metallic flavour of blood and I lifted my head up, narrowing my eyes at the man in front of me.