Chapter 28

A/N: Why hello there beautiful people!! Hasn't it been forever?? It really has!! But I'm back baby and I'm ready to finish the story!! So who's with me?? Comment and Vote so I know you are all still alive and so I know how excited you are that Try Hard is back!!!!!!

"Oh my god!! We're BACK!!!!" -Louis.

"If you're excited can I get a HELL YEAH!!"-Ashton

"HELL YEAH!" -Everyone

"We're definitely excited as hell to be back!!!" - Luke.

"So let's get this party going!!! Who ever missed us comment below #THisback!! TH being Try Hard!" -Harry.

"And you guys missed so many crazy times!! But the story is very, very, very, very, very, VERY overdue! So our gossip can wait!!"- Louis

"Oh and blame SilverMirror for our sudden disappearance, she doesn't love us anymore!" :(-Ashton

"Drama queen!" -Silv.

"Anyway....Let's get this shit going! Harry Styles will you please take the stage." -Luke.

*Everyone claps*

"Why thank you, thank you. Let's get back on track shall we and what a better way than a cute date with my boy??" -Harry.

------------------------------

HARRY POV

I parked in front of Louis house and glanced at the two story house as the nerves took over. I let out a long breath and looked into the rear view mirror, sorting some of my lose curls out. With a shaky hand I opened the car door, got out and started walking up to the front door.

I was so nervous  taking Lou out on a date. It sounds ridiculous really, I mean we're so close and I really love him to death but I want this to be perfect. I want it to be perfect for him because he deserves it so much. He's so amazing and beautiful and I couldn't be more grateful that he actually managed to forgive me for all the pain I caused him.

I hadn't realized I had reached the door and I was just standing there, staring at it for God knows how long. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, and brought my shaking hand up to knock on the door a few times before I hid my hand in my pockets so whoever answered the door, couldn't see how nervous I actually was. The door opened to reveal...Lottie.

"Hey Harry come on in!" She smiled sweetly and I walked in as she closed the door behind me.

She then turned around and narrowed her eyes at me, walking closer so she was inches away. She stood on her tip toes trying to make herself taller but she was still as short as ever.

"Listen here Styles! I don't want you looking, touching or even breathing the same air as my brother understand?" She said, lowering her voice so she sounded more serious. Trying to hold back a laugh, I nodded.

"And if he isn't home by ten, I'm coming after you Styles and I don't need a shotgun." She said, punching the palm of her hand with her fist.

I was about to answer when someone cleared their throat and we both looked up to see Louis standing there, an amused smirk playing on his lips.

"Lottie, I think you need some more work on your threats." he chuckled and Lottie grinned as she skipped off and entered the kitchen. Louis stood in front of me now, as he looked me over and blushed, looking down at the floor.

I took this time to check him out quickly. His feathery brown hair was up in a quiff and he was wearing black skinny jeans, a black v-neck top and a denim jacket. I mean fuck did he look gorgeous!! He looks like a hot tamale. I must be on the sexy train to Louis-ville. All that aside, I quickly walked up to him and lifted his chin up.

"Hey you!" I smiled.

"Hey you!" He breathed.

"You look gorgeous." I whispered down his ear as I kissed his cheek. I watched as he blushed and then I took his hand leading him out of his own house and to my car. We climbed in and we were off.

"So where are we going first?" He asked and I glanced at him from the corner of my eye.

"Somewhere familiar." I smiled. Soon enough we pulled up to my house and I turned to look at Louis. He furrowed his eyes in confusion as he turned to look at me.

"Not to sound rude or something, but don't you usually you know go out on a date?" He asked.

"We are going out, there's just something we need to do first." I smiled as I opened the car door.

"Oh ok!" He smiled and then we were both walking up to my house. I grabbed his hand and opened the door walking inside. I didn't lose any time, I dragged Louis to the kitchen where my mum was.

"Hey mum." I smiled as I snaked my arm around Louis waist. I felt him stiffen beside me but all my mum did was crack a massive smile.

"Hey sweetie. Who's this?" She asked.

"This is Louis." I smiled happily, tightening my grip on him.

"Oh so this is the one and only Louis you're always talking about."

"Mum." I groaned as I blushed and I felt Louis nudge me and when I looked at him he was grinning.

"Talk about me a lot?" He teased and I blushed even more.

Louis and my mum seemed to hit it off really well. They sat and talked over tea and they were laughing every two seconds. I just stood back and watched happily as my mum seemed to love Louis more and more with every second. An hour later, we were waving bye to my mum and driving down the street to the next location to end our date.

"Your mum is amazing." He said.

"She definitely loves you." I smiled.

"So where are we going next?"

"To the lake where we had the party but you'll love it. Promise."

We soon arrived and as we got closer to the lake, Louis smiled. I had set up a pic-nick, with candles and a radio playing romantic music. We sat down and I pulled out all the food and drinks and Louis couldn't stop smiling as we sat there, eating, laughing and being cute as I fed him things and he kept stealing my food and we shared sweet kisses.

When the sun was just starting to set and the sky filled with all these beautiful colours, I looked at Louis and smiled.

"Lou close your eyes." 

He raised an eyebrow but did as he was told. "Ok now I'm going to put a blindfold on just to make sure you don't open them until I'm ready. Ok?" I asked.

"Um ok?" He questioned and I chuckled as I tied the blindfold.

I quickly grabbed everything I needed and set everything up before I quickly rushed over to Louis side again.

"Ok, stand up. Good, now turn this way. Great! I'm going to take the blindfold off."

*LOUIS POV*

I was pretty excited to see what Harry had planned. He helped me up and then told me he would take my blindfold off.  He took it off and I blinked a couple times adjusting to the light. I was now facing the lake. I smiled at the beautiful view in front of me and then I noticed a kite flying in the sky.

I gasped as I stared at the kite. Written on it were the words 'Will you be my boyfriend?'. I turned around and stared at Harry in disbelief. He had this amazing smile playing on his lips as he took a step closer to me.

"What do you say?" He asked.

I closed the distance between us and cupped his cheek as I caressed it. I crashed my lips on his in a passionate kiss. Well I pulled back he looked dazed but his dimples were still on his display as he showed me his pearly whites.

"I'm guessing that's a yes then?" He then asked.

"Yeah." I smiled and our lips met once again in a tender, loving kiss.

A/N: It's a bit rushed but I still think it's kinda cute, right?? I don't know it might just be me *shrugs*!! Also sorry for any mistakes!!