Chapter 3

Dedication to mamaLarry for her amazing comments. IF you want to throw something at me I prefer skittles.

-------------------------------

"Ashy wake up, babes!"

"Go away Lou!"

"Come on, we need to continue the story!"

"Later!"

"Come on Ash! Get out of bed NOW!"

"Lou! Leave me alone, it's too early!"

"I'll just drag you out then!"

"Fine I'm up ok?"

"Omg are those ponies on your boxers?"

"Shut up! They were a Christmas present and they are comfy."

"I want them my sexy little aussie."

"Well you can't have them!"

"Damn! why not?"

"Because it's gross sharing underwear?"

"Says the one who wore the same jeans for two days!"

"I heard that!"

"You were suppose to!"

"Wipe that smirk off your face!"

"So Monday was finally over and it was now Tuesday and let me just say that, that was the first time I REALLY wanted to kill Luke Hemmings and break Ashtons heart."

"And it was the first time I wanted to kill you Lou!"

"Love you to!"

----------------------------------------

~Louis POV~

I woke up Tuesday morning still shocked over the fact that I stood up to Luke Hemmings, the schools most popular boy and scary bully. The words I told him kept ringing through my head. I went over many scenarios, of how it could of ended or what else I could of said but I was still proud of myself. I think. You can't imagine how glad I was that he didn't hit me.

I got in the shower, letting the warm water take over. All my thoughts vanished down the drain ith the water. I got dressed after showering, wearing black jeans and a navy blue shirt. Walking downstairs I got attacked by my sister Lottie. When mum and dad asked her if she wanted to join karate, I thought they were joking but they weren't. She's now got a yellow belt and who do you think she practises on? That's right ME! She jumped on my back, throwing her arms around my neck after smacking my bum.

"To the kitchen, my noble steed." She yelled, pointing to the kitchen.

"Why can't you walk?" I moaned.

"Because love, it's too early and I'm too tired."

"Don't seem too tired to me!" I mumbled which earned me a slap at the back of my head.

"I heard that!" She said.

"You sound like bloody Ash!"

"Aw, when are you bringing Ashy home, Loubear?"

"Never! You scare him to death!"Lottie has a cute crush on Ashton, too bad she doesn't know he's gay yet.

I laughed as Lottie rolled her eyes and sat at the kitchen table. Daisy, Phoebe and Fizzy all sat there talking about a show they watched on the TV, barbie all the way in this house!