Chapter 8

"Oh my god Hazza are you ok?"

"No, you just hit me in the head with the bloody basketball!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Laughing and saying sorry doesn't count. Then you wonder why I never go out with you!"

"You'r such a drama queen. Come on get your ass up and let's play!"

"Help me up then."

"Are you going to pull me down on the floor?"

"Pffft no!"

"Fine, come on th- aaaah! You dick!"

"Now we're even!"

"Yeah because dragging me to the floor on top of you is getting even?"

"Yep! Do you like this position?"

"Ew! You're gross!"

"Now I'm definitely even!"

"You're messed up you know that right?"

"Sue me bitch!"

"Go on, people are waiting for the story you know!"

"Ok, ok! Nothing happened Tuesday and Wednesday, I flirted with the one and only Louis Tomlinson and made him blush. Don't worry I didn't get him in trouble again! So here we go Thursday was a lot of fun!"

---------------------------------------------

Harry POV (Hazzas wild side is coming out people enjoy! This chapter is going to be two parts)

An annoying buzzing sound woke me up from my sleep. My arm reached out, searching for the source of the noise. I finally found my alarm clock and I grabbed it throwing it across the room. I heard a loud thud and it stopped. I pushed the covers back and got up, adjusting my boxers, on my body.

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I opened my curtains letting the sunlight flood my room. I got changed wearing sweatpants, a tank top, trainers and I grabbed my phone and walked past the mountain of broken alarm clocks on my floor. I went to the kitchen grabbed some water and then went outside.

The morning breeze caressed my still warm skin and the sun beams beat down on my skin as I stretched and then started to jog. It's 5 AM and I'm jogging why? Well looking this good doesn't always come naturally. Also at 5:15 I always run past a certain someones house, whose name begins with L and ends with a -ouis. At exactly 5:15 he wakes up and opens his blinds, stares outside his window for a minute with a smile on his face and then sways that bum of his to the bathroom. Might I just add that I get to see his bum in his tight boxers!

How do I know all this? Well I'm no stalker! If that's what your implying, I've only been watching him for two whole years now. Ok so it does sound like I'm a stalker but I'm not! Ok? I slowed down as I approached his house and as I looked up there he was, opening his blind. I slowed down even more as I watched the smile appear on his face. At exactly 5:16 he turned around and entered his bathroom.

I continued my jog around the block and finally got back home. I got a shower then got dressed wearing jeans and a black band shirt. I walked downstairs to find a note from my mum , that she had gone to work. I shrugged I was used to it anyway. I grabbed an apple and headed to school.

"Hi Harry."

"Morning Harry."

"How you doing Harry?"