Ch-11 ★Love that can't be hidden

Ch-11 ★Love that can’t be hidden

[Aulaura]

Cargo loading site in WestWale, London

The music blared out of the large stereo, filling the entire tunnel with its vibrancy. People were chatting, dancing, and just having a good time. I tried joining them but I couldn’t. My mind kept on reverting back to Hunter. He still hadn’t made an appearance or maybe I hadn’t seen him yet.

I hope he doesn’t try anything on Sam. I hope he stays true to his words. I kept on looking for Sam in the crowd making sure she was safe. She was dancing with a group of girls. There was a carefree look on her face, I almost felt guilty for leading her into a possible trap. No, this is not my fault. I didn’t have a choice ...sorry Sam.

She came up to me, smiling brightly. Her golden hoops dangled in front her pulled back blonde hair. “This place is amazing!”

I leaned back into the bar table. “Told you,”

She crossed her arms over her pale, orange dress. “You were right. I really needed some time off studies and college,”

“I’m always right,” I shrugged my shoulders, giving her a lopsided grin.  “After all I am Aulaura Grey, the fu-“

She held her hands. “I know, I know the future CEO of Innovation,”

I gave her a funny look. “I was going to say the future of dance,”

“Sorry, Mr. Grey says that so much it-“She muttered, embarrassed. 

“Chill, it doesn’t matter. Go enjoy,” I shooed her away.

She took hold of my hand. “Come on let’s dance,”

“Nah I don’t feel like it.”I took a seat on a stool, facing the bar table and sipped the coke.

She came and sat beside me. “You’ve been saying that for the past hour,”

“My feet hurt,”

“Excuses, excuses,” She held up her hand, motioning the bartender to come here.

A cute boy with short brown hair came up. He was wearing a red bow tie with his tight, black vest.  “What would you like on this fine night?” he spoke, propping his elbows on the table as he leaned towards Sam.

The boy looked way too interested in Sam. She was a total boy magnet. She didn’t do it intentionally. It’s just something about her behavior or maybe her gorgeous looks that had boys surrounding her like flies on a piece of cake.

“One glass of Fruit punch,” she was well aware of the fact that the bartender was practically drooling bucket loads of salvia.

The poor guy was whipped. “Excuse me?” Sam snapped her fingers in front his face.

“Sorr-sorry,” he scrambled on his feet, rushing towards the other end of the table.

 “I thought you were going to order some vodka for me,”

 She gave me a reprimanding stare. “That stuff isn’t good for you,”

 I controlled the urge to roll my eyes. “Sometimes you act like my mum,”

 "Yah because you’re not smart enough to handle yourself,”

 “Hey,” I slapped her arm. “I’ve got plenty of brains,”

 "Okay then use that brain of yours and find some nice bloke for yourself,” Her eyes scanned the crowd of sweaty bodies dancing on the dance floor.