Ch-13 ★Gravity

Ch-13 ★Gravity

[Aulaura]

Bulker’s Factory, Avenue Park

The man’s hand slithered up my shirt, stopping right at my neck. A cool, cold blade was pressed against my neck. Slowly the blade was dug into my neck, beads of blood slid down my throat.

A startled gasp escaped my mouth. My heart hammered against my chest in a painful manner, leaving me breathless and suffocated.

Were they going to kill me? What did I do? Why was this happening?

I tried moving away but I couldn’t. The man held me so still. He had his hands painfully pressed into my spine.

The other two men were grinning like street dogs who had found a piece of flesh in the dumps.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. They were threating to break lose any moment. One wrong move and the blade would dig into neck cutting off my vitals hence ending my life.

The blade traced my neck in tortuously slow manner as my neck burned in pain. If they wanted to kill why make go through so much torture. Just cut my throat and get it over with it.

Suddenly the rusted, red door flew open, catching the attention of the men. Instantly the man holding me dropped the blade to the side and pushed me, causing me tumble forward. To save myself from the fall, I placed my palms forward causing them to tear open and bleed profusely.

Ignoring the pain, I looked up to see who had entered.

It was him. I should have figured it out. I should have known. Other than him, who else would pull off something like this?

I don’t know if I should feel relieved or scared because I know for a fact that he would never kill me as long as he needs me. But that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t hurt me.

Hunter, his thin lips were curled up into a smile, a smile that made my chest hide into a cage of fear. Long, brown hair was scattered on his bare shoulder. He was wearing nothing other than a pair of jet black jeans. I gulped; his chest was bare, showing a rippling group of abs. He sure was packed for a skinny guy. Imagine how good of fighter he is.

Hunter walked over to me, his long legs taking big strides. He kneeled down me in front of me, taking the tips of my fingers and lifting me up from the ground. I tried resisting but he had a strong hold on me.

He turned my palms, examining the damage with a frown. 

What did he want from me? Why did he bring me here?  

He pressed his thumb on my wounds; I closed my eyes as the scar fizzled in pain.

“I told you to be gentle with her. I trained you guys better,” He spoke. My eyes snapped open.  He was talking to the men.

It makes sense now. These men were his pals from the gang. How in the world did they manage to get hired in the Innovation? I thought the Innovation had a tight hiring system.

“I have hidden sources in your very own house,” he wasn’t lying when he had said that.

They hung their heads low. The man who had been holding me, flashed me a lustful grin. Half of his frontal teeth were missing.

A cringe escaped my body.

“Make sure this doesn’t happen when you hunt her down the next time,” There will be a next time? My eyes widened as I raised my head to stare at Hunter. What is he planning to do with me?

His piercing honey colored eyes gave me threatening stare, scaring the air out of me. “Well, nice to see you,” He let go my hands letting them dropped to the side.