Chapter 21: Im dead just like you

"Samantha?"

I stop dead in my tracks.

That voice. The same voice that haunts me in my dreams.

"It is Samantha right? You look so different my love." Max smirks.

I turn around and become face to face with the devil himself.

"You have the wrong person, Im sorry." My voice is confident.

Max reaches out and twists a lock of my hair between his fingers. "No, Im pretty sure it's you." He leans in closer and whispers, "And I thought you were dead."

"HEY!"

Max's eyes grow wide as he stands straight up. His expression changes from cocky to scared shitless, probably recalling his last experience.

"Get away from her." the menacing voice now dangerously close.

"Harry Styles."

"Cut the bullshit." Harry snarls.

There weren't many people around the gate, but we clearly had the attention of the ones who were. A few had even cleared out.

"If I recall correctly, she is dead." Max smirks, pointing at me. "Or am I seeing ghosts?"

Harry's fists clench and his eyes hold a fire not even the Gods could extinguish.

"You will not speak of this to anyone." There was venom in his voice.

Max starts to laugh. "The odds are in my favor now Styles."

"You worthless piece of shit." Harry growls and lunges at Max, but a boy behind him holds him back.

"I will give you one month to tell Father she lives. If you fail to do so, I will tell him myself." The wicked smirk on his face makes my stomach contort and a foul bile rise in my throat.

The fire only seems to rise in Harry's eyes. It is taking every fiber of his being not to rip out Max's throat.

Max laughs once more. "One month." He smiles and turns around to leave.

"Fucking prick." Harry whispers.

Once his eyes land on me, the fire burns out and is replaced by something else. Longing.

"Samantha." he smiles and embraces me in his arms. I pull back, only to connect our lips. We stay like that for a while, until I feel tears sliding down my cheeks, only to realize Im not crying.

I pull away and look at Harry. A few tears slide down his cheeks but he doesn't wipe them away as fast as I thought he would. One last tear falls and I use the pad of my thumb to wipe it away.

Harry leans into my touch and closes his eyes. The tears come faster now.

"I've missed you so much." He pulls me back into a tight hug, refusing to let go.

"Ahem." The boy from before stands awkwardly behind us.

Harry wipes his tears before turning to the boy.

"Samantha, this is Vinny. Vinny this is Samantha."

The boy, Vinny, smiles and nods. I smile back and whisper a small hello.

"You look different." Harry smiles, causing me to playfully smack his chest.

"No shit." I laugh.

He plays with a strand of my blonde hair. "I liked it better brown." he smiles.

"Well you are just gunna have to wait a few months."

Harry pouts and grabs my hand. Vinny walks behind us as we walk to the baggage claim. Harry hands Vinny his bag and then grabs his own.

I pull Harry's keys out of my pocket and dangle them in front of his face. His eyes light up as he lets go of my hand and grabs the keys.

"My keys!" he squeals. "Have you been driving my car?"

I smile and nod. He rolls his eyes and kisses my cheek. "I love you." He laughs.

We reach the car and Harry throws all of the baggage in the trunk. Harry gets in the drivers seat and I sit next to him. Vinny quietly slips into the back seat.

"It smells like girl in here." Harry smiles.

"Im sorry." I apologize.

He laughs. "Who said I was complaining?"

Harry grabs my hand and brings it up to his mouth. He kisses the back of my hand and smiles, making me blush.

"So Vinny," I turn back to look at him. He was staring out the window, watching the English scenery go by.

"Hmn?" He hums.

"Whats your deal?"

He looks at me and smiles. "I'm dead. Just like you."

We both laugh. "I like this kid Haz."

Harry smiles. "He's such a square. But he's gunna help us."

"Awesome."

-----------------

WEY HEY

Double update!!!!!