Chapter 33: Tragedy

I pull into the driveway and rush into the house as fast as I possibly could.

I twist the lock and jerk the handle, making sure the door is locked. I do the same with the back door.

Bradley was out trying to find a job and Harry was God knows where.

It was already half past six so I walk into the kitchen and find something to eat.

As I fix myself a sandwich, someone starts pounding on the front door. I drop the plate in my hand, causing it to shatter when it hit the ground. Thankfully this time I had shoes on.

I step over the mess and tiptoe to the door, careful not to let the person on the other side know I was home.

When I look through the small peep-hole, I am met with two piercing green eyes.

With a sigh of relief, I untwist the lock and pull open the door. Harry stumbles in, slightly out of breath.

"Thank God your safe." he pants.

"I got home as soon as I could."

He nods, shutting the door and leaning against it. I reach over and lock it. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Come here love."

I take a step closer to him and he pulls me into him, wrapping his arms around me tight.

"All I want is to love and keep you safe." He whispers into my hair, kissing my head.

I sigh, letting Harry take away all the stress and fill me with relief.

"You know you made me break a plate?" I giggle.

Harry chuckles and rests his chin on my shoulder. "I guess we'll have to clean that up now, huh?"

"We could always do it later."

"Okay," he smiles. "Whatever you want my little angel."

I blush and burry my head into the crook of his neck, giving it a small peck. "You're my angel, Harry."

He takes a deep breath and lets it out, saying something I thought he would never say.

"I'm your angel."

**

Around eight o'clock, I text Bradley, asking him to pick Jack up from his friends house.

Harry and I were currently watching the last few minutes of a James Bond movie. We had already cleaned up the mess in the kitchen and had already fed ourselves.

"James Bond is really fit."

"Oh is he now?" Harry asks.

Did I say that out loud?

"Uhhh,"

Harry starts to laugh. "Im just messing with you babe."

I smile and roll my eyes.

"I would never let him have you." Harry whispers, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too Sammy." he smiles.

*Bradley's POV*

I promised Sam I would look for a job, but no one was hiring. Everything was just stressing me out. I couldn't take it any longer.

As I was on my way back home, I passed a pub.

No. I promised.

One drink couldn't hurt. Could it?