Chapter 41: Our First Time

*Warning*

* I asked if you guys wanted me to add a smutty chapter and all the comments I received were a yes so if you don't want to read this, just skip to the next chapter.

* I actually got creeped out writing this so I erased it all and asked my friend to write it so props to her lol.

Enjoy!

________________________

"Samantha?" Someone shakes me awake. "Please wake up."

I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the dark.

"Harry what's wrong?" I whisper.

Harry sits straight up and rubs his eyes.

"I can't sleep." He whispers.

I sigh. "Come here."

Harry crawls over and lays his head on my chest. I play with his curls, in an attempt to get him to fall asleep. It just wasn't working. He kept on stirring.

"Are you okay?" I ask, worry evident in my voice.

He sighs. "I'm worried."

"Worried about what?" I twirl one of his curls around my finger.

"You." He turns to look at me.

I open my eyes and look down at him. "What about me?"

"I just don't want to lose you."

I smile. "Keep my heart safe and you'll never lose me."

Harry smiles and leans up to kiss me.

The kiss was deep and full of passion. There was also a hint of lust.

Harry hovers over me, his lips leaving mine only to graze my neck. He finds my sweet spot, softly kissing where my jaw meets my neck.

Harry's hands wander up underneath the t-shirt I was wearing.

"Harry wait," I grab his wrist.

"I'm sorry." He removes his hand. "I just thought,"

"That's not what I meant."

Harry looks up at me with bright eyes, but I look away. Too embarrassed to meet his gaze.

"Baby don't be embarrassed." Harry smiles.

"I'm just scared, that's all." I look back at him.

"If you're not ready I won't push you." Harry kisses my forehead.

"I am ready. I'm just scared."

Harry smiles and rubs my arm. "I promise you this." He kisses the back of my hand. "I'll always keep you safe."

With a sudden burst of confidence, I wrap my arms around Harry's neck and pull him down on top of me. I lock our lips together and melt into him.

Harry moves his hands under my shirt again, but slower. Before I could reject him, he moves his lips to my ear. Pressing a soft kiss to the lobe before whispering,

"You are so beautiful. I love you Samantha."

Harry takes the t-shirt all the way off and peppers my chest with kisses.

He made me feel beautiful, he made me feel special. Something no other guy could do. He took all of the pain and insecurities away.

When Harry reached the hem of my underwear, he looks up to me.

I give him a nod and he kisses the hemline.

Slowly, he pulls them down my legs. He comes back up and places a small kiss on my lips.

Being bold, I trail my fingers down his chest, making him moan.

"S-Sam," he whispers, his head falling into the crook of my neck.

I reach his boxers and slide them down his legs. He assists in throwing them to the floor.

"This will hurt. A lot. Tell me to stop and I will." He looks me dead in the eyes, sympathy swirling in his green orbs.

I nod and take hold of his biceps. Harry dips his head down and kisses my lips.

"I love you Samantha." He murmurs.

Harry begins to move in and to be honest, it hurt like hell. I squeezed Harry's arms, making him pull back a bit.

"I'm sorry baby."

Tears began to slip from my eyes when he was all the way in. Harry noticed and kissed away my tears.

He rests his forehead on mine and waits for my consent.

Slowly the pain goes away and I give Harry a nod.

Harry begins to slowly move in and out, his head falling onto my chest as he kisses my collar bone.

The pain was slowly replaced by pleasure and before I knew it, I whispered, "Go f-faster."

Harry nodded against my chest, picking up the pace.

We were both close. Harry knew it too. He leaned down and started to nibble on my ear.

"Almost there baby."

In a matter of seconds, Harry and I both made our release. It was unlike anything I've ever felt before. I was lost in a world of euphoria.

Harry gave me a small peck on the cheek, letting me recover from my orgasm.

Harry slides on his boxers an hands me the t-shirt I was wearing before, then comes back into bed with me.

I lay my head on his chest and listen to his erratic heartbeat.

Harry was the one person I was willing to give myself too and I couldn't have asked for it to be any more special.

"I love you Samantha." He whispers, leaning his head against mine.

I smile and snuggle deeper into his chest.

"I love you too Harry."

________________________

How'd yinz like it? My friend sent it to me tonight and I made a few tweaks to it.

I get very flustered reading & writing these kinds of things lol so bear with me!

Early update goal: 700

(I'll probably update again tomorrow)