Chapter 26: Senior Year

A loud beeping caused me to jolt awake. My alarm was going off at six am. Then I remembered.

It was my first day of senior year.

My alarm shuts off. I look to my right and see a large hand covering the snooze button. Two bright green eyes look back at me.

"Morning love."

I groan and fall back onto my pillow.

"I don't want to go back. It will be weird without you"

Harry chuckles before pulling my covers back.

"I 'graduated' last year remember?" I saw his silhouette take a seat at the foot of my bed. Even in the dark, his eyes seem to glow.

I click on my bedside lamp and squint from the change in light. Harry smiles and leans over to give me a kiss.

Harry stays in my room while I go to shower. After I dry my hair, I go back into my room. Harry is sifting through my closet.

"Harry?"

He snaps his head up and hits it on the closet door. He groans and grabs the back of his head making me laugh. "What are you doing?"

He hands me a coral colored sundress that comes just above my knees. "Wear this today."

I smile and take the dress from him. He turns around as I change into it.

"Wow." Harry whispers. I turn to face him and blush, looking down at the floor. Harry puts two fingers under my chin, making eye contact with me. "You look beautiful."

And with that, Harry places a loving kiss on my lips. He pulls away, leaving me wanting more.

"I'll drive you to school." He smiles and runs downstairs to the car, his converses squeaking on the wooden floor.

I laugh and grab my bag and phone, following him out the door.

**

The moment I step out of Harry's car, Lia attacks me in an enormous hug.

"Sammy I missed you! You never texted me once over the summer!" She looks up and sees Harry through the passenger side window. He smiles and waves to her. A smirk covers her face as she wiggles her eye brows.

"You and curly huh?"

I cover my face with my hands to hide my blush. I give Harry one last wave and link my arm with Lia, walking into the last first day of hell.

**

Have you ever had that feeling someone was watching you, or should I saw gawking at you? Well let's just say, now that Harry wasn't here, I had the entire male population staring at me.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" I ask Lia.

She giggles. "You haven't heard? CeCe moved to America so now you are, how should I put it? The hottest girl here."

"None of these guys noticed me before. Why now?"

"Because all they could focus on was CeCe." She laughs.

This can't possibly end well.

Before first period, I stopped by my locker to place my unneeded books in it.

A fairly large hand slammed my locker shut, causing me to jump.

Bryon Saunders. The football team's new captain. After Danny was killed, Bryon took his spot. I had a crush on Bryon for as long as I could remember, but that was before I met Harry.

"Hey sexy."

I cringed at the nickname. Harry never calls me that. Sexy is a name that is tossed around so easily. It just means 'nice ass' or 'nice tits' and I for one hate being called sexy.

"Hi." I clutch my books closer to my chest and walk off in the opposite direction.

"Woah, hey. Don't walk away from what could be the best night of your life." he winks.

"Im not a booty call." I scoff.

"Who said you were?" he backs me up into a locker, leaving me with no way out.

"If I were you, I'd back away from her."

His large frame is pulled further away from mine and into the lockers opposite of me.

Harry stands in front of me, blocking me from Bryon's view.

Everyone in the hallway had stopped, all their attention was on the tall boy in front of me. I fist his black t-shirt and burry my head into his back, preparing for the worst.

Harry's fists were curled up at his sides and I had a feeling his eyes were jet black.

"I don't want you to touch her ever again. Understood?" Harry states firmly.

Bryon, who is at a loss for words, nods his head quickly.

"Now get the fuck out of my sight."

Bryon runs down the hallway and enters a classroom.

"The fuck are you looking at?" Harry yells at all the people in the hallway. They quickly divert their gaze to something else and continue on their way.

"Harry." I whisper.

He turns around and sighs. "Are you okay?"

"I-Im fine. Why are you here?"

"Not happy to see your lovely boyfriend." he smiles cheekily, completley forgetting about what just happened a few minutes ago.

"Harry." I begin to get impatient.

He laughs and reaches into his back pocket. "You left your phone in my car."

I sigh and grab it. "You are one piece of work Styles."

"So I've been told. Now get to class. Wouldn't want you to get into trouble." he smiles.

I scoff. "Cheeky, cheeky boy."

I give him a kiss and walk to my first period class.

Today is going to be rough.

________________________

vote goal still stands at 250! Keep voting please!!!

I also have made a library for yinz to look at. Its called 'finished fanfictions'. go take a look! its all the fanfictions ive read on wattpad!

like I said... TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!