Chapter 30: Joining Forces

By the time Monday rolled around, I was tired. Harry and I were busy plotting with the werewolves all weekend.

Harry is sitting on my bed, scrolling through his phone while I get dressed and ready for school.

As I finish applying my mascara, two strong arms wrap around me.

"You look beautiful without it." Harry whispers in my ear, making my stomach do backflips.

I smile. "It's Monday. No one looks good on Monday."

"I do." His right eye drops down in a wink.

I roll my eyes and go to find my shoes.

"Ready babe?" Harry takes my hand and we walk out to his car. Being the gentleman he is, he opens the door for me and helps me in.

During the ride, it was mostly silent. Harry occasionally hummed and I coughed a few times. When Harry pulls into the school lot, he smiles and looks into his lap.

"What?" I giggle.

He chuckles. "Don't you think this is all a little cliche'? I feel like I'm in a Twilight movie."

I smile. "A very weird rendition of it."

Harry leans over and kisses my cheek. "Have fun at school."

"School and fun don't belong in the same sentence." I murmur and hop out of the car.

**

*Harry's POV*

I watch as Samantha makes her way into the building. I smile when I see Lia capture her in a bone-crushing hug. The two smile and walk into the building, talking about god knows what.

Before I can pull out of the parking lot, my phone rings. I fish it out of my pocket and look at the caller ID.

Unknown.

I answer the call and hold the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Harry? Its Will."

I sigh. "What?"

"We have made a decision."

My brows furrow. "And whats that?"

He takes a deep breath and lets it out. "We want to join you."

*Williams POV*

~Flashback~

As I make my way down into the tunnel, the tempature begins to change. Goosebumps rise on my arms. I begin to see my breath. The morning light begins to fade but before it disappears, the tunnel is lit by firelight.

I emerge from the tunnel and take in my surroundings. Fire casts shadows on the walls as well as the angels. Or should I say demons.

Before anyone can notice me, sneak over to the big doors in the center of the back wall. Two guards blocked my path, preventing me from entering.

"Tell him," I hesitate before continuing. "Tell him William Stone is here to see him."

Their eyes widen before pushing the doors open.

There he sits. The one man I despised so much. The one man who ruined everything for me.

He looks up and smiles. "Ah William. How are you my brother?"

I return his smile and take a seat in front of him.

"Finally here to take up my offer?" he laughs, looking back down at the paperwork in front of him.

"Never."

Edric sighs. "You can't avoid me forever you know. I am your brother."

Those words sound sour coming from his mouth.

"You think that you can just change your name, thinking that everyone will forget who you really are?"

I struggle to keep my anger from rising.

Edric chuckles. "I know you've seen Harry."

My eyes grow wide. "What do you mean?"

"Harry Styles?" he smirks. "By any chance did you notice anything suspicious about him?"

He was going about this carefully. He knew something, he just didn't want the information to come straight from his mouth.

"Just went to visit the lad."

"Cut the bullshit. I know Harry's secret."

My brows furrow, not understanding what he meant. Then it comes to me. When the two women ran towards us that night, all the color drained from Harry's face. He told the girl to stay in the car. I was too furious with the news on my brother to notice.

It's the girl.

Thats when I realized what I had to do.

"I don't know what you're talking about. "

Edric's eyes grow black. He stands up and growls. "Don't fucking lie to me!" He screams.

"I may be your little brother, but you can't control me." I growl.

Edric's chest heaves up and down due to his heavy breathing.

"You are way over your head. You all are."

I stand up and walk over to to door. When I grasp the handle in my hand, Edric speaks up.

"No one will see this coming."