Unfinished Business

Here you go guys, another Jai one shot, I'm currently listening to Jeff Buckley's cover of "Everyday People", if you want to get the vibe of this story, I suggest listening to it, and without any further adieu scooby doobie doobie..doo. Yeah it worked in my head but not so much on paper.Anyhow let's get this road on the show (if you're a David Tennant fan you should understand that)...Peace

If there was one thing you loved it was perfect sunny day with no clouds in sight. You hop into your red convertible car put the top down, slipped your shades on and listened as the engine came to life. You switch the radio on to your favorite station and took off to a destination unknown.

You were always an unpredictable person, or so you'd been told. You never saw the point in planning anything, because according to John Lennon "life is what happens when you're busy making plans" so why not embracelife, even the messy stuff we get in, it all makes life worth livingin your book.

Your long brownhair flows in the wind as you sway to the music, music was food forthe soul. It brought you through many rough times in your life. Itwas why you had moved to LA in the first place, to play for people.You weren't seeking fame or fortune you just wanted to make musicthat makes people feel good.

Jeff Buckley's"Everday People" started to play and you laughed as your turnedthe volume up, and started humming as you were stopped by the redlight, once you were clear of the red light you were caught intypical LA traffic you were caught in gridlock, but your spiritswhere still high. You looked in a rear view mirror and noitced arather attractive man on a motorcycle, he had a black leather jacketon and dark jeans with black riding boots, he had a scruff lookingbeard but it did nothing but add to his handsomeness.

You were broughtout of your admiration by honking and you slowly pulled up another 3feet and stopped. Your hands had started drumming on the steeringwheel to the beat of the music, you moved your hand and your hummingstarted to turn into full blown singing.

Different strokes, for different folks

And so on, so on and scooby doobydooby

You belted out, feeling the happiness rise as the lyrics spoke to your heart. You where scatting along with him as you mindlessly started braiding your hair. You paid no mind to the finger gestures,honking and angry yells of the other commuters.

Once that song had finished "Losers" by the Belle Brigade cameon, and you sigh and lean your head back letting the acoustic guitarrelax you and you sing along, once the song picked up you nod yourhead and tap your foot to the drum beat.

You held your armsout as you sang out that you didn't care about being a Loser, only toyelp when your hand came into contact with denim. You turn your headto the side quickly and see it was the motorcylcle guy and he wasstaring right at you with a smirk. You felt hard muscle underneathyour hand, you quickly remove your hand and turn down your radio.

"I'm so sorry Sir" you murmur your cheeks growing warm.

You rarely get embarassed, you didn't even get embarassed whenTommy Peterson pants you in the 6 grade. But you can say now withouta doubt that you are 100% embarassed.

"It's alright Darling"his husky voice replied, you noticed a strong Australian accent.
"Ihadn't realized that there was someone beside me, well I mean onethat I could physically touch" you gesture with your hand.
"Trust me Darling, I've been groped worse places" he smirked