Unfinished Business 3 (Mature)

Well, here we are...the final installment...I can honestly say I've had such fun writing it...the response was amazing...I hope you are satisfied with how it turned out...

Previously...

You feel something kissing and sucking at your inner thigh, and feel a vibration from a moan. You crack an eye open, and see Jai between your legs, he stops kissing you and looks up at you and smiles.

"Good evening love" he says and winks...

You simply nod unsure if your mouth can form syllables, the sight of him kissing your thighs renders you speechless.

Jai pins you with his gaze as he lowers his mouth to you, you head instantly flies back, his tongue flicks at your pearl and you're in heaven. You run your fingers through his head and you begin to purr. You shift your hips to bring him closer, he pins them down with arm and continues his assault, once he's satisfied that you're gonna remain still, he brings his hands and begins to rub up your body and then cups your breasts.

"Wow, he's really good at this" you think to yourself.

His thumbs began to tease your nipples, you bit your lips and whimper as you feel your orgasm swiftly approaching.

"Let me here you purr....kitten" he mumbled against you

His voice was rough and you could feel his hips grind at the bed, his moans transferring between your legs, vibrating you through your core. You cry out loudly and fist your hands in the sheets.

"Jai" you keen his name.

Just as you feel the orgasm begin to hit, Jai sits up with a wicked gleam in his eyes. You open your mouth to curse him when he straddles you and brings his mouth to yours, your tongue quickly joining his as you can taste yourself on him, you find it incredibly sexy.

"You're gonna pay for that" you mumble against his lips
"I always pay my debts" he growls as he thrusts into you and goes very still,
"You feel so good" he moans and kisses you

He sets a quick pace, you find your orgasm quickly, his hips stutter and he feels your orgasm run through him, but he continues thrusting and quickly massages your sweet spot with his thumb and brings you to orgasm a second time. He throws his head back and makes a few more thrusts before he drops his forehead to yours, you stay that way for a few moments trying to get your breath back.

He eventually rolls to the side and pulls up to his chest, and strokes my back.

Your stomach begins to protest your lack of nourishment.

You giggle and untangle yourself from Jai, he pulls you back against his chest.

"Stay" he murmurs
"I'm hungry" you tell him giving him a quick peck on the cheek, and put his t-shirt on and make your way to the kitchen. You fish out the takeout menus and decide to order some pizza. You turn the radio on and "All About that Bass" by Meghan Trainor comes on. You start swaying your hips and you put your hair up in a messy bun.

You began to dance around the apartment and mouth the words. You reach for some glasses and plates and you set the table, you look towards your bedroom and see Jai standing there his hair a mess, clad only in his boxers.

"I'm all bout that bass" you say wiggling your butt

"I'm a big bass fan" he says walking to you humming in approval