Candor or Dauntless

Sorry I haven't update in a few days, I've been working on a new book, I really hope you guys like this.

ENJOY!

Eric X Reader

"What have I got myself into?" you ask yourself in the mirror as you changed from your regulation Dauntless gear into a short black dress with a plunging neckline, it stopped a few inches above your belly button. You look yourself over and emerge from the changing room.

It had started out innocently enough, well as innocent as Dauntless goes, it was the end of initiation and you had been invited to a party to celebrate those who made it, as per usual the drinks were flowing and what started out as a celebration ending being a game, Candor or Dauntless to be exact, just like the party the dares had been simple, but the longer the game went on the riskier the dares got. You were called upon by your best friend Christina, you foolishly chose dare.

As you emerge you can see Christina standing there with an injection gun, much like the one they had used during the Aptitude test, she had a devious smirk on her face, which you knew meant she was up to something. The vile in the chamber of the gun was filled with a bright purple serum, being from Erudite you were worried that you didn't recognize it.

"Nice dress" she looked me up and down. She held a pair of thigh high boots in her hands, she tossed them at me and barked at me to put them on, once you had done it, she pointed to the chair in the shoe section for me to sit.

"Now, I'm going to give you two injections, you cannot ask what they are," she said prepping the gun, you nod jerkily before she presses the needle and injects you.

Your head rushes for a moment, then she injects you again taking advantage of your disorientated state.

"You are to go to this apartment number and knock on the door," she told you producing a small handwritten note with the number 9 on it.

You nod again.

"What happens after that?" you ask her nervously
"The serum will tell you what to do" she chuckles darkly.

You remove the pin from your hair and shake your curl hair loose, took a deep breath and march towards your fate.

You walked up the metal steps towards the Leaders apartments, you recall how this all started.

"Y/N Candor or Dauntless" Christina questions you.

"Dauntless," you say confidently
"Okay, I dare you to let me inject you with a special serum and after that you have to do everything I say," she says crossing her arms,
"Done," you tell her, you were sure she wouldn't do anything to hurt you.

You began to notice with each step you begin to grow warm, you felt flush from the inside out, and a dull ache had developed between your legs, your nipples hardened under your dress and it had nothing to do with the chilly temperature of the hallway. Your hands moved of their own accord and caressed your neck, you bite back a moan as it felt heavenly, that's when you realized that Christina had injected you with the new "Arousal" serum.