~Noises~ (NSFW) (MATURE)

The reader finds Jai's little noises arousing...

Please let me know what you think...I'm also on Tumblr now...same as it is here...come stalk me... 

This was also inspired by a conversation I had with oddsendsfanfics on Tumblr...check her out..

Annoying, that would be the best way to describe your roommate Jai. He's immature, cocky and always taking pictures for his Instagram with his middle finger up. You had become his roommate out of desperation, it was the only listing you could afford and you had just broken up with your boyfriend of 2 years and needed a place to live., that had been 6 months ago, and since then you had become aware of all the noises he makes.

But, you find yourself being less annoyed and more aroused at the noises. What started out as mildly annoying turned out to be a huge turn on for you.

Every noise he made seem to affect you in some way, usually leaving you hot and bothered, whether he was on the phone mumbling and grunting, growling in anger or frustration, and especially the noises he mad when making love.

You awake in the next morning to the sound of the front door being opened. You groan as you roll over knowing that Jai's lover had finally left. You roll out of bed and put some back workout shorts and neon pink sports bra. You tie your long hair into a bun on top of your head and make your way to the kitchen.

Jai greeted you with the same smug expression on his face, he stood next to the coffee maker with a mug of coffee. He was wearing his gym clothes.
"Morning Doll" he smirks

You groan, he knows how much you hate it when he calls you that.

"Morning Nova," you say
"Nova?" he furrows his brows
"Yeah, short for Casanova" you inform him pouring you a cup of coffee.
"I assume you heard" he chuckles
"I think all of LA heard" you tease
He chuckles in response.
"Will we be seeing more of her?" you question
"Fraid not, I found her texting her best friend about how she hooked up with a movie star," he said with grimace
"Ouch" you wince
"Yeah," he nods.
"Maybe you should take a break from women," you tell him
"Yeah...maybe" he mumbled and then grunted.
"You cool with hanging out somewhere else for a little while tonight?" you ask him
"Why?" he raises an eyebrow
"Girls night, we're gonna be talking about periods, cramps and hot guys all night" you giggle
"Then I definitely won't be around...although if you need a physical example of a hot guy..." he gestures to himself
"Why do you know any?" you throw back at him
He snickers then flips you off.
"Aw, pretty boy trying to count?" you tease him before leaving to get ready for work.

Later that evening, you were talking with your best friend about how your attraction for Jai was getting out of hand.

"I'm serious, I nearly stapled my fingers shut at the office thinking of that little growl he does" you chuckle before sipping your wine.
"Sounds like it's getting worse, you may have to do something about it" Liz your best friend said.
"A woman can only masturbate so much, I can hardly type anymore," you tell her.
"That's why they made vibrators my darling, we could go shopping for one" She suggests.
"That may be exactly what I need, but I feel like a creep because when I can hear him next door when he's getting busy, and the moans he makes...ugh" you throw your head back with a groan.
"Yeah, we are definitely getting you a vibrator" Liz chuckles.

You hear the door open and see Jai waltzing in smelling of whiskey. He holds his arms out and chuckles.

"How's it going Ladies?" he chuckles walking to the fridge for something to drink
"G'Day Jai" you tease him
"Awful" he groans

You quickly glance at Liz and she winks at you.

"I think I'm gonna head home," she says before giving you a hug, and giving Jai a punch to the shoulder.
"You know I really like her," he says before plopping down next to you on the couch.
"Yeah I do too" you smile.

His closeness makes you hyper aware, he wraps his arm around your shoulders and brings you close to him, his nose finds itself in your hair, he presses a kiss to your forehead, then to your nose and then a light peck on your lips. You stay stock still afraid if you move you'll break the spell. You lean away.

"Jai, you're drunk we need to get you to bed," you tell him
"Only if you join me" he growls into your ear.

Your rational brain weighs your options, you caress his cheek and he crashes his lips to yours, you gasp allowing him the opportunity to caress your tongue with his, you respond back and he groans loudly. You groan back in response. He pulls away gasping for air.

"Y/N, you drive me crazy...all those noises you make" he groans out before sucking your earlobe. You pull away.
"What noises?" you moan out when he nips at your neck.
"Please don't take this the wrong way, but I can hear you touch yourself, and when I hear you moan in pleasure all I want to do is bury myself inside you" he gasps out as you kiss his neck.
"Jai?" you whisper
"Yes?" he asks
"Shut up" you mutter before taking his bottom lips between yours sucking it.

You crawl up into his laps, you bite his neck and feel his hips press up into yours, he's already hard.

"I love the noises you make too" you suck on the spot you just bit
"They make me so wet" you moan into his ear, his hips buck up.
"And if I were wearing panties, they'd be on the floor" you grind against him.

You pull back to see his eyes completely blacked out with lust. He smiles and then rips your shirt from your upper body. You work on the zipper of his jeans, thrusting your hand into his boxers. He groans and you lose all control.

"This is not how I wanted this to happen, but I can't make it to the bedroom" he groans loudly.

You help him pulls jeans and boxers down exposing his hardened length.

You roll your skirt up past your hips and guide him in. You both groan at the sensation.

"You feel so good" he groans throwing his head back.

Your lovemaking was quick and passionate. Your bodies both slick with sweat as you reached your mutual climax. He holds you against him as your hips stutter with aftershocks. You lay limp against him, his hand stroking your back.

"Wow," he groans.
"Please..don't make that sound" you moan
"I won't if you don't make that sound" he challenged
You feel him hardening inside you, you smirk and clench your muscles around him.

"Round 2?" you challenge him back
"Round 2" he quickly nods.

THE END