~The Secret~ Part 2 (Mature)

I know that left the first part open, truth be told my mind blanked on how to end it, so I just let it remain open, but then I was inspired to finish it. I hope you guys like the finish of it. As usual let me know what you think...

Previously...

Jai traces my lips with his thumb and slowly pulls my face towards his, pressing his lips to mine and then he...

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his lap, his arms then wrap around me and just holds me, but I could feel his erection against my naked core. I ran my fingers through his curls, I pull his head lightly back and look into his eyes.

I smile as I press my lips to his, my tongue tracing his bottom lip, his mouth opens in invitation I accept. His fingers pull the hem of my night shirt over my head and I am naked before him. I had to fight the wave of insecurtiy, he must have sensed my hesitation because he pulls back.

"What's wrong?" he asks softly
"I'm sure you've been with prettier girls" I whisper looking down.

He lightly takes my chin and tilts your head up and forces me to meet his gaze. His eyes trail slowly down my body and then back up.

He shakes his head slightly, kissing me gently.

"You are beautiful, and the thing that breaks my heart is that you don't see it" his eyes bore into me.

He rolls me over so that he hovers above me. His hungry gaze fixes on me, he trails kisses down my neck, to my breasts, he licks a trail to the right one where he takes one in his mouth and sucks before flicking it with his tongue, he makes sure to pay the same attention to the left one, my hips are shifting off the bed and he wasn't even close to where I wanted him to be.

He kisses down my belly then his tongue dips slightly into my navel before he quickly trails down my left thigh completely avoiding my wet core, he leaves wet open mouthed kisses down my leg and nips at my ankle, he grabs the right and starts working his way slowly back up, the kisses grew wetter the closer he got to my core, when he finally reached my center I was practicaly mewling in pleasure. He blew gently over my clitoris before flicking it with his tongue, I moaned out loud then capped my hand over my mouth.

"Don't you dare" he growled
"Don't close your eyes, and don't quiet yourself" he instructs
"I want you to see me, and I want to hear you" he instructs again.

He takes my clitoris into his mouth and begins to suck, I barely recgonized the desperate noises coming from my mouth. I clenched the sheets in my hands. I felt a finger lightly prod at my entrance, I groaned out loud as he slowly worked it's way inside of me, my groans grew louder. He withdrew the large digit only to thrust it back in, he added a second one and twisted them in a matter of seconds I was crying out in pure ecstasy

"JAI" my back bowed off the bed as pleasure wracked my body.
"That's it baby" he said seductively

He continues his movements until my cries turned into whimpers. He licked me clean and crawled back up my body. I felt his naked body mold against mine, he kisses me, I sensually lick his lips as he opens to me. I roll him onto his back. I straddle him, I whimper as his tip rubs against my aroused core. He sits up and held me guide him inside me, I take him in inch by inch until he was seated fully inside. He groans holding me close.

"You feel so good" he kisses my neck.

His hands settle on my hips and helps me to move against him. I feel completed, I love the feeling of having him deep inside me, I clench my muscles around him and his groans get louder.

"Jai baby, you feel amazing" I moan in his ear.

Our pace remains slow and sensual, I feel like I'm going mad, I need him to go faster.

"Baby please, go faster" I whine
"I'm sorry babe, I want this to last" he groans as his hips rise to meet my thrusts.

I can feel another orgasm building, this one was a slow burn, it threatens to consume me. Jai's thrusts may be slow be they are deep. His breath quickened and I lean back a little to take in all of him, his mouth finds my nipple he gently sucks, I wrap my arms around him as I'm crashing into another orgasm, his thrusts speed up and then he moans deep in his throat as he follows me. I cling to him like he's an anchor in the sea of pleasure.

Jai tucks us both in my bed pulling the sheet over still intwined bodies. I had snuggled into his chest with one leg over his. He arm secured me to him.

 I knew at that moment I didn't have to have a secret anymore...