~Risky Behavior~ (NSFW)

This was requested by one of my favorite bloggers on Tumblr, iammarylastar, she asked that someone write a story about Jai and his gf/wife haven't seen each other in a while and they meet again at his movie premiere, they can't take their eyes off each other and well you'll just have to read to find out...Love you guys!

You stare at your reflection in the mirror, your black lace sheath dress conforming to every curve of your body, the top sheer except for two pieces of embroidered lace that kept your plump breast hidden from view. You twirl around and inspect the back and nodded with approval, the hem of the dress stopped a few inches below your round bottom, Jai would die when he saw you in this dress.

Your black platform pumps brought your height to 5'5, you were 5'2 and often had to crane your neck to look up at him, but not tonight, you arrange your carefully curled hair across your shoulder and pin one side up,you finish the look off with some red lipstick.

You received a text message saying the town car had arrived to come and pick you up,and that Mr. Courtney would meet you there. You push away the little sting of disappointment and grab your invitation and purse then headed out the door.

When you arriveyou are greeted with flashes of light as soon as you step out of the car, but they soon died down when they realize you weren't famous.You were directed down the carpet and escorted to the VIP area where drinks were being served before the movie started, You ordered a glass of white wine and began to scan the crowd hoping to find some trace of your "sex on legs" boyfriend.

And there you spot it, that gorgeous mop of curly hair that you loved to grab when he's thrusting into you. The people clear away from him and you can see his face, his stubble still there but trimmed, his curly hair cut short on the sides but a little unruly at the top. His pale gray eyes seemed to search the group his mouth moving in conversation.

You notice areporter standing in front of him, he frowns his face as he thinks.His eyes flit across the room before they land on you, he immediately bites his lip before allowing his eyes to slowly travel up and downyour body, his eyes landing on your generous curves. You hold your glass of wine up to him and take a sip before winking.

You watch him speak with the other interviewers and giggled as he cracked jokes,you missed him so much while he was gone, though you had kept in contact by emails, texts, and phone calls, you missed his hands on your flesh, his sweet kisses and how after making love he kept you close to him as if he were afraid you weren't real.

No one saw that side of Jai, only you, he had cultivated this mischevious bad boy image, but in reality, he was a good man, and you were lucky to have him in your life. Though he may be a sweet man he also let his mischevious side come out in the bedroom.

You remember after a particularly loud argument over some stupid thing, you ended up with your back against the wall and him thrusting into you. It was soo primal and erotic you could feel yourself getting turned on now.You loved it when he dominated you when he made you mewl his name over and over again. But you also loved the sweet and caring side. But tonight, you didn't want sweet and caring...

You were so lost in your thoughts you didn't hear the usher telling you it was time to enter the theater. You quickly look around to see if you spot Jai butyou didn't, you reluctantly follow the usher as he escorts you to your seat.