~Kiss the Rain~

This was a quest from @futuremrsjaicourtney on Tumblr. Enjoy! Please let me know if you guys have a request or like it.

As soon as the taxi pulled up to the restaurant you handed him the money and got out as quickly as your short red lace dress would let you, you were running over an hour late to meet your boyfriend Jai for a romantic dinner, you started up the steps when a familiar voice caused you to halt in your tracks.

"Y/N" Jai said from his seat at the outside table.
"Jai, I'm so sorry" You begin to apologize.

He studies you for a moment the look of anger on his face, you hear the sound of distant thunder as his eyes snap to yours.

"It's alright I understand, your job is obviously important to you" he sneers.

Your mouth dropped open the words doing their objective, you bit your bottom lip and looked at him, he jaw was clenched but his eyes softened as he saw your eyes watering. You look up to rid yourself of the tears you didn't want to shed and looked back down at him pinning him with your fiery gaze.

"How dare you?" you murmur
"Excuse me?" he scoffs
"You heard me, don't stand there and act like you were never late" you point your finger at him.

"That's completely different" he interjects running a hand through his beard.

"How exactly?" you cross your arms
"Those are circumstances beyond my control" he says.

You nod slowly and smile.

"Okay, so I can control unplanned parent teacher meetings" you gesture wildly with your arms.
"That's not what I mean and you know it" he accuses.

"No, I really don't anymore" you shake your head looking around. "I don't know what's happened to us, we fight more than we make love, we can't agree on anything and I don't feel-" you begin to explain but stop short at revealing your feelings.

"Y/N, you don't talk to me, how am I supposed to know what you're thinking, what you're feeling if you won't talk to me" he asks

You feel the tears threaten once again and you clear your throat refusing to let the emotions take you over.

"You used to tell me everything" he says quietly
You look at him as sadness fills his eyes

"Why don't you talk to me anymore?" his voice rough with emotion.

And as the first tear hit your cheek the skies opened up and rain began to pour, you were grateful for the camouflage, because right now standing there in front of Jai you were facing your greatest fear the possibility of losing him.

He runs to you and grabs your hand and you both run towards his car jumping the first door you come to which happened be to the back seat, you both sit there staring at each other trying to catch your breath, that's when your facade slips, the mask of control fading away and you begin to cry, he curses lowly and wraps his arms around you.

"I'm sorry I don't talk to you anymore" you whimper out
"I'm sorry for what I said" he says stroking your cheek.

"Jai, when you go off to film your films, I stay here and things are good right now, but I'm afraid one day you'll wake up and realize that you can be with someone more beautiful than me...that one day, eventually, I won't be enough" your voice breaks.

He takes your face in his hands and slams his lips to yours taking them in a searing kiss and pulling back, a ferocity in his eyes.

"Don't ever say that again" He commands as he strokes your cheeks with his thumbs wiping the tears away.
"You are more than enough, you are everything I could wish for, you have my heart and soul, when I wake up in the morning it's your face I want to see and when I go to bed it's you I want in my arms" he says tears filling his eyes.

You press your lips to his in a soft kiss, it lasted only a moment as he pulls you into his arms, the kiss growing passionate, he starts for the zip of your dress and you push him away lightly needing air.

"Jai, we can't do that, not here" you giggle.
"Darling, I'll take you anytime" he rips the back of your dress halfway down your back and his mouth attaches itself to your neck.

"Anywhere" he murmurs before nipping gently
"I.want" he growled the last part before he finished tearing the dress from your body leaving you in your matching red thong.

Yours hands make quick work of his belt buckle and zipper, you slip your hands into his boxers and he bucks up into your touch a desperate moan leaving his lips. You hear the sound of a rip and he holds your sodden panties up with a smirk.

You pull him free giving him a few strokes, but he clearly has other plans because he quickly guides his tip inside of you and you lower yourself onto him sheathing himself completely inside you. You both groan.

He massages your breasts before suckling on one nipple, his hands grab your hips and coax you to move on top of him, you begin to ride him slowly but your pace quickens as he starts thrusting up into you.

He bites your shoulder and his thumb massages your swollen clitoris and he sends you headlong into an orgasm that leaves you a shuddering mess against his shoulder, he's not far behind you and feel him twitch inside you as he thrusts a few more time before going limp.

"We actually did that" he says
"We just had sex in our car" you breathlessly giggle.

You both remain silent for a few moments listening to the sound of the rain hitting the rough of the car.

"The reason I was so upset about tonight Y/N, was because I had something special I wanted to ask you" he tells you.
"And what would that be?" you ask as you play with a stray hair of his beard.
"Will you marry me?" he blurts out

You bolt upright and instantly regret it as you hit your head on the roof you fall against his chest holding your head, you both collapse into a fit of laughter.

"Yes, and that hurt" you snicker.
"When we get home, I'll make it all better" he wiggles his eyebrows
"Promise?" you ask? "Promise" he vows sealing it with a kiss.