Authors Note

Start writing your story

First of all, I would just like to tell you how much I appreciate all your votes, comments, and reads. They mean the world to me and give me the fuel to keep writing. I never really thought myself much of a writer, but I clearly can entertain you guys and that's fine with me.

I am in need of a beta, not just any beta, one that I could trust to be prompt in responding, now with that being said I do understand that life gets in the way and that's not what I mean, I mean if you can't proofread it then just send me a message, don't leave me in the dark.

Communication is big with me, I need someone I can bounce ideas off of and someone who helps untangle the mess I write myself into. I also need someone who is honest and not afraid to tell me if it's not flowing right, constructive criticism is highly welcomed.

Grammar and sentence structure are not my strong suit, I use Grammarly but even that doesn't catch all my errors, so if you are good at those things it certainly wouldn't hurt.

I've had two betas, both of whom have flaked on me and left me out in left field, this is a big peeve of mine. One dropped me out of nowhere. 

Mainly I'm looking for someone I can feel comfortable creating with.

My main inspiration at the moment is Jai Courtney, that includes his characters. If you haven't ready any of these one-shots. So if you like him too that's a plus.

If you would like to be my beta, please feel free to browse my work and see if I'm someone that can mesh well. I've learned a lot through trial and error, you will, of course, get credit for helping me. I also use Google Docs but I can also attach through an email. I'm pretty flexible, I live on the Eastern Coast of the USA so if you live overseas just let me know what times work best for you and hopefully we can work out a schedule.

Whew, that was a mouth full, I'll let you get back to reading these. If you know a good beta or if you are beta please gimme a shout.

Thanks again for all of your support!!!!!