~6 Months~ (NSFW)

Hello, my lovelies long time no see, I've been busy brainstorming and note taking on a new story I am currently working on, Tumblr has also taken up some of my time. So I hope you enjoy this little bit.

6 months, it had been 6 long months since you and your husband Jai Courtney had made love. He was filming a new movie in LA which meant he could be home, he had been working so hard that when he eventually came home he would crash out on the couch, so he wouldn't wake you, you loved how sweet and considerate he was. But, you were beginning to miss your husband and the passion you had shared, so you devised a plan to help him relief some of the tension you both were feeling.

You hear the door open as you are snuggled up reading on the couch, his heavy foots steps echoing through the living room, you feel a peck to your forehead and you smile.

"Hello Love" his rough voice rasped out.

"Hello," you hummed happily.

Jai reaches down and kisses you swiftly before joining you on the couch and flipping the television on. You take in his weary expression.

"Rough day babe?" you ask him rubbing his shoulder

"Yeah, I think I'm going to grab a shower" he murmurs softly his head drooping a little.

He wraps and arm around you cuddle up next to him in a matter of minutes you hear soft snoring. You giggle,you move his arm from around your waist but he was sleeping so deeply he doesn't even notice.

After you grab a shower, you put a white button up shirts on rolling the sleeves up, you let your hair dry to its natural texture and apply lotion to your skin.

You prepare the bedroom for your surprise, laying out a white sheet, dimming the lights.

You hear Jai call your name from the living room saying he was going to grab a shower. You tell him to come to the bedroom after he's done.

Half an hour later you hear him approaching you see him standing there with a towel wrapped around his torso.

"Good evening Mr. Courtney," you tell him as you light the candles.

"What's all this?" he asked

"Well, I know you've been working really hard so I decided to help you relax," you tell him.

"Now lie face down on the bed" you instruct him.

He smirks and does as instructed he undoes the towel and lies naked face down on the bed. You grab the bottle of massage oil and climb on top of him, using his butt as a seat. You press the remote and relaxing music fills the room.

"You've gone all out," he says.

"My man deserves the very best,"you say

You squirt some oil on his upper back,and begin to massage his muscles, you feel them clench under your touch, his moans in gratification.