~A Thousand Words~

It had been a really long day, you had worked a double shift at the hospital and now you were soaking in a hot bubble bath, soft music playing over your stereo, soft candle light fills the bathroom as you sip your glass of wine.

There was nothing you liked more than taking a bubble bath after a rough day at work, your boyfriend Kyle was out with his best friend Jai, he said he would surprise you with dinner later. He and Jai had worked on a film together and grew to be good friends.

Jai would often come over for barbecues and game nights, he had became like a brother to you.

You picked up your phone and decided to have a little phone fun with your boyfriend.

You: Hiya Handsome
Kyle: Hello Gorgeous

You: You boy's staying out of trouble

Kyle: For the most part
You: What are you guys doing?

Kyle: I'm helping Jai find some parts for his bike
You: I see
Kyle: What about you?

You: Nothing just relaxing

There was a lull in the conversation and you smirked deciding to do something that would grab his attention, you switched camera on and took a picture of your legs in the water covered with bubbles and sent it to him.

He didn't respond back right away, you giggled as you imagined the shocked look on his face, and him having to explain his reaction to Jai, you began to wonder why he hadn't responded back and where in the middle of asking why he hadn't responded when you received a text from Jai.

Jai: Hi Y/N

You: Hey Jai, is Kyle okay he didn't answer my text?

Jai: Yeah Kyle is fine I'm just waiting on him outside the restaurant
You: Oh
Jai: Yeah...and Yes

You: Yes what?

Jai: Yes I am thinking about you naked now

You let out a yelp and sat upright making the water slosh a bit.

You: What do you mean you're thinking about me naked?!?!

Jai: Well, you sent me a picture of you in the tub

You: OMG, that was not meant for you

Jai: I'm sure it wasn't this is awkward to say the least, but, now I can't stop thinking about it.

You: Delete the picture Jai

Jai: I already did, there is no need for things to be strange between us, it was an honest mistake and let us leave it at that.

You: Okay

So later that evening you sat across from you boyfriend of 5 years, and faked a smile as you sat there hoping and praying he would never find out.