~The Pit of Jealousy~ (NSFW)

Huge thanks to @grimeswoman for helping me edit my piece. I hope you guys like this...

The party was in full swing as you and the other initiates celebrated the fact that you had passed the first stage of initiation. You had ranked in the Top 5 which you were very proud of.

During the first stage you would often end up on Eric's bad side, Eric was one of the hardest leaders in Dauntless, he had gained a reputation for being ruthless he also had a nasty temper.

But, you could see something more inside of him, with that being said you still loved teasing him sometimes he would get so aggravated that the little vein in his neck would throb underneath the black ink of his tattoo.

Although whenever you teased him he would often make you stay behind for punishment, you would often have to clean up and put equipment away or if he was feeling really sadistic he would make you run extra laps or do extra push ups.

However hard the training was you used it to your advantage, it helped you gain strength and build endurance, as much as you loved getting underneath Eric's skin you loved the boost in ranks.

You watched as your fellow initiates danced and drank, you walk up to the bar and order a few shots of whiskey, you smirk as the male bartender allowed his gaze to travel up and down you body taking your black leather corset and leather pants in. Your ample cleavage nearly spilled out of the corset, your maroon hair fell in loose curls past your shoulders. You were still wearing your Dauntless issued boots of course.

The bartender handed you two more shots of whiskey you frown at him he then points toward the end of the bar, a very handsome guy held up his glass and smirked you held up your shot glass and downed it with a grin. He was extremely good looking, had the greenest eyes you'd ever seen and a killer smile, he had two lip piercings that his tongue occasionally flick out and play with.

You watch in amusement as he makes his way over to you.

"Hello" he greets his voice as smooth as silk

"Hi" you reply back.

"I'm Ian" he introduces himself.

"Y/N" you say.

"You were in the Top 5 right?" he questions

"I don't like to brag but..." you shrug.

"Nothing sexier than a strong woman" he states.

"Ohhh you're good" you tease.

You've heard all sorts of pickup lines in your short time at Dauntless and this guy was no exception you knew his game and lucky for him you were in the mood to play. You slam the second shot glass down and grab his arm.

"Come on" you say as you drag him towards the other dancing couples, he has a sexy grin on his face.

You seductively press your body against his as you dance, his hands grab your hips and bring you closer to him and you can feel the effect you have on him, his erection pressing against you, you turn in his arms so that your back is to his front, his hands grab your breasts and massages them as you grind against him.

Then all at once you hear a loud feral growl before you whip around just in time to see Eric standing there in tight black jeans, a black t-shirt and black blazer his hair styled it's usual way, his hand shot out to grab the boy by the collar and practically drags him to the other side of the pit.