~Sexual Frustration~

This decadent little story is something that was born from an edit of a story I was writing. I didn't like it for the piece so it grew into its own thing. This is explicit and may cause hyperventilation and heat stroke. Read at your own risk!!

You are sexually frustrated, there's no other word to describe it, you've become this way since becoming friends with Jai Courtney, it didn't help that you were roommates and that he would lounge around the pool in nothing but his trunks which did little to hide his endowment. It had gotten so bad that you were beginning to have sex dreams about him waking only to find your fingers buried deep inside yourself. It was beginning to be a problem.

Jai had gone out for a run so you took the opportunity to lounge by the pool and catch some sun. Your white bikini accentuated your curves. You hear the sliding door open and knew automatically who it was, Jai. You slipyour shades on and stretch out.

He dives into the pool and does a few lengths before getting out and taking the chair beside you.

He let out a sigh a she reclined in the chair.

"Nothing like a nice dip on a hot day like this," he says to you

"Aren't you used to it?" you joke

"That doesn't mean I don't get hot" he jokes back at you.

You glance at him and indeed his appearance was flushed, you watched as drops of water cascaded down his muscular chest and disappeared past the waistband of his trunks which sat dangerously low on his hips.

"I know what you mean, I just got here and I'm already burning up" you fan myself.

"Did you at least put sunscreen on?" he asked me

"On my front,yeah, but I can't reach my back" you wave off his concern.

I heard the chair creak as he got up and grabbed the bottle.

"Turn over" he instructed

You smirk and inwardly cheer at the thought of his rough hands on your flesh.

You fake sigh as you roll over, you hear the pop of the cap. You feel a cold liquid drip onto your back and you squeal and you hear Jai laugh before he gently places his rough hands to your back, his fingertips digging a little near your spine and you shudder, you bit your lip to keep from moaning, he varies pressure as he gets near your lower back, he presses his thumbs into the dimple, you feel a familiar wetness begins to pool.

"I think your strap is in the way," Jai says his voice a little rough

You feel his fingers slowly untie the top and let it fall to each side.

"Much better" he purrs.

His large hands span the entire width of your upper back his fingertips rubbing against the sides of your breasts, dangerously close to your nipples.

Your hips begin to shift slightly. He squirts some more on his hands and begins rubbing the backs of your thighs, one of your most sensitive spots, you felt your insides clench as fingers massaged them, before briefly cupping your butt cheeks only to continue their journey down your thighs to the backs of your knees.