~Chance Encounter~ (MA)

It's summer and the sun is out and the music if flowing, you never know who you'll bump into at music festivals...

The music surrounds you reminding you that you are alive, it courses through your veins. You loved music festivals, meeting new people and celebrating life. You loved the feeling of the sun or you skin.

You moved your head to the music, your hips joining in a rhythm all their own, you heldthe hem of your strapless maxi dress in your hands as you twirl around breathless giggles leaving you until you bump into something hard and solid.

You blink once or twice to clear your vision as you look up into the face of the handsome stranger you just bumped into, he wore a button up vest, khaki cargo shorts, and a pirate hat, with sunglasses. His full pink lips formed a smirk.

You smirk back before pressing your lips to his quickly and running away into the crowd, you heard a voice calling out and you assumed it was his.

You smile to yourself as you get lost in a sea of people, as the festival went on you had your face painted with your friends, you got a daisy on your cheek.

You began to walk back into the crowd. You saw "pirate hat guy" dancing with a girl and she was unbuttoning his vest, he moved to the music, the shirt fell open to reveal his toned stomach. His head drops down and then he looks back up and spots you. You wave your fingers at him and blow a kiss. He lips turn up in a smile, as he makes his way toward you.

You thought about running away but decided against it, you felt your pulse quicken as he drew near until he stood right before you.

He opens his lips to speak and your pressed your finger to them and shook your head. He nods and takes hold of your hips and pulls you close, you sway your hips to music and smile when he draws you flush against him, you grind against him and smirk as you feel him hardening.

He thrusts his hips against you and you can't help but moan, he turns you around so that your back is to his front, one arm around your waist keeping you close and the other cups your breast as the seductive rhythm flows all around you.

You reach an arm around his neck and run your nails along the scruff of his neck you feel the vibration of his body when he moans. His hand slips up to cup your jaw as he turns your face towards his, his lips desperately seeking yours, you eagerly press yours against his and in an sparksignite and suddenly it's hard to breathe.

You pull away suddenly, you grab his hand and lead him to one the private tents. The private tent had a silk sheet in the grass with colorful pillows around it. Suddenly his hands are all over your body, caressing your face and your back, he gets to his knees in front of you andreaches under your dress and pulls your panties down, lowers you to the silk sheet.

He removed himselffrom his shorts and slid on a condom. You are silently thankful he came prepared. He teases your opening with his tip until you are writhing desperately for him.

Then and only then does he thrusts into you inch by inch, you both groan as he slides to the hilt. He kisses you before he starts moving slowly his hardened length feels so good moving deep inside you.

You wrap your legs around his hips and this brings him closer to you, his pelvis rubbing against your swollen clitoris as he thrusts into you.

You claw at his back as you feel yourself nearing release, he must have sensed it and he doubled his efforts and soon you were mewling in pleasure, a few more hard thrusts and he follows.

He rolls off of you, disposes of the condom and tucks himself back into his shorts. You were still experiencing aftershocks, he pulled you into his arms pressing tender kisses to your face, you played with the hair on his chest and inhaled his scent to remember when the morning had come.

When you woke up your legs were intertwined with his and his arm was around your waist. You smiled and kissed his chest, you reached into his pocketand grabbed his phone and took a picture of yourself and then you put it back.

Then you took a picture of him with your phone. You wriggled out of his arms grabbedyour panties and texted your friends that you were fine.

With one final look at him, you left the tent.

2 days later...

You nervously wait in the lobby of one of the most prominent PR firms in Los Angeles,you had an interview to be the new head of PR for an up incomingmovie star. You wore a black pencil skirt that hugged your hips andfell mid thigh, and a peach chiffon blouse with a black ribbon, and black flats, your hair in loose waves and makeup very natural.

"Y/N" the secretary calls

You take a deep breath before standing up and walking to the desk.

"Mr. Johnson will see you now," she says and escorts you to a private conference room. You follow the secretary in and are floored when you see not only Mr. Johnson but "pirate hat" guy sitting in one of the chairs in front of his desk. He immediately perked up at seeing you, a large smirk on his face, you could feel your face growing warm as you remember your bodies pressed together.

"Welcome Ms.Y/L/N" Mr. Johnson stood up and motioned for you to sit down next to "pirate hat" guy.

You settle into the seat and cross one leg over the other and noticed "pirate hat"guy gazing at your legs dreamily before winking at you.

"I must say your resume is quite impressive and we'd be lucky to have you for the firm, I've already made my decision, the reason you were called in was to meet your client," Mr. Johnson said

"And by a client he means Jai...Jai Courtney" Jai offered his hand to you.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Y/N," you say and shake his hand, his thumb caressing your wrist for a moment before letting go.

"Pleasure is all mine" he murmurs

Needless to say,you could get used to seeing his face every day...and hopefully his other parts...