~Oral Fixation~

This is a piece I wrote in celebration of reaching 100 followers (112 right now) on Tumblr, I wouldn't be anywhere without you guys and all my readers. Please enjoy!!!

After a long day at work you finally settle down into your fluffy couch and browse through your Instagram to catch up on your favorite bloggers, you get a notification that your boyfriend Jai had updated his page, you instantly click on his page and see him posed with the rest of the "squad" his tongue sticking out and middle finger up.

You laugh and shake your head, as you see some of the comments asking why he's been doing that lately. He had gotten more playful since playing "Boomerang" in the new "Suicide Squad" movie. You didn't mind at all because you loved it when he was mischievous, but, not only did his attitude change but, his body changed as well and you often found it hard to keep your hands to yourself.

You smirk as he posted another picture and decided to send him a text:

You: Stop sticking your tongue out or I'll find a better use for it.

Jai: Oh really? What use would that be??

You: I'll tell you later...maybe *devil emoji*

Jai: Careful darling...two can play that game *winking emoji*

You: Bring it on...Mr. Courtney

Jai: You know I love it when you call me that.

You: That's why I do it *devil emoji*

Jai: I'm about to go into an interview I'll deal with you later...

Your insides squirm with excitement at his last text.

Two can play that game, Mr. Courtney!

You click the comment section and read aloud as you type:

"Maybe Mr. Courtney has an oral fixation." you snicker as you imagine what Jai's reaction will be.

A few minutes after you posted the comment you received a text saying Jai would bring some food home for dinner.You walk to your dresser and pull out your completely sheer lace pencil skirt, with a matching black mini bustier and a black thong, once you slip into your garments you curly your hair and pin it to the side and swipe a bit of lipstick on and then you hear the door open.

"Darling, I'm home" Jai's voice rang out from the living room.

You push your breasts up and add an exaggerated sway to your hips and walk out to meet him.

His face lit up when he saw you, then he his eyes scanned your body and a smirk settles on his lips, he holds his finger up and then walks into the kitchen when he returns the food was gone, but he had a bottle of chocolate sauce and whipped cream.

"I think we should have dessert first" he purrs walking toward you.

"Oh?" you ask your voice low

He nods and his smirk widens as he hands you the whipped cream and syrup and threw you over his shoulder and started walking towards the bedroom.

You shriek with laughter as he throws you down to the bed, he kicks off his shoes, undoes his belt then slides his jeans and boxers down in one movement, he takes the belt from the jeans.

"I'd suggest if you don't want those ripped off you'd better take them off," he says

"I'm not attached to them" you shrug.

He reaches an arm around your waist and you feel the pressure of his hands then hear the sound of lace being torn from your body, next was your thong and then your mini bustier, leaving you bare naked and shivering in front of him, his heated gaze appraised your body something akin to a growl came from him.