Unfinished Business Part 2 (MATURE)

WOW! Let me first start this off by saying, I'm shocked and thankful for the response this got. I literally got this idea and started writing. I know, you guys are desperate for the next part of this so here you go...there will probably be a third part...you never know WINK WINK!! Enjoy!!

P.S. your welcome for the visual aid...

Previously...

Before you can register what happened Jai has you pinned up against your door, his body flush with yours.

"I think we have some unfinished business...don't you?" he whispers into your ear.

"Maybe" you whisper back, you caress his cheek before you grab his chin tilting his head back and you bite at his neck. He growls and grabs your chin and kisses you, his tongue shoves between your lips in an aggressive kiss, you return it with eagerness. You run your fingers through his hair and scratch at his scalp.

You grab it lightly and pull his head back again, he caresses the backs of your thighs and starts on your t-shirt, pulling it over your head, his eyes widen as he sees your bare chest on display. You look at him mischievously.

"I hate bra's don't you?" you ask batting your eyelashes at him, he hits his knees and buries his face in your chest, biting and sucking at your tender flesh, it was his turn to chuckle as your knees grow weak. He brought his tongue out to flick at a nipple before bringing it between his lips and sucking. You moan out loud, you feel him wrap both arms around you to support you.

He reaches the waistband of your jean shorts, he licks a trail along it on your naked flesh, then blows gently on it, all the while his eyes never leave yours. That sexy smirk on his face and the man has nerve enough to wink before unbuttoning them and shoving them down your legs. He half gasps and half growls as he takes in your particular choice of underwear that day, a deep red sheer thong. You smirk.

"I think red is my new favorite color," he says before flattens his tongue over the fabric and slowly licks you, you grab at his hair a little too harshly, but he only growls and continues before he pulls them down your legs and tucks them in his pocket.

You push him away and remove his jacket, and jerk his shirt over his head, you glance at his lap and the bulge you noticed seems to have grown, you chuckle darkly and bring your hand down and cup him and slowly massage him. He moans and throws his head back.

You get to your knees and he brings his mouth to yours again in a desperate kiss.

"Which was in your bedroom?" he pulls away long enough to ask
"Straight ahead," you say taking his earlobe between teeth

He picks you up from the back of your thighs, and kisses you while keeping an eye to see where he's going, you suck on his earlobe and he stumbles a bit before regaining his feet. You recognize your bedroom by the mirror on the back of the door. You can see the muscles in his back work as he carries you.

He throws you gently on the bed, and you giggle and set on your elbows to watch him unbuckle his pants, you could see the erection trying to break free from his boxers. His eyes grow dark and he stands there a moment allowing you to ogle him. You lick your lips and get up from the bed, and lightly run a fingernail across the top of boxers, paying extra attention to the v shape of his pelvic muscles. His muscles contract under your touch.

You reach into his boxers, and put your hand on his impressive length, slowly stroking, his hips buck under your touch, his worries his bottom lip between his teeth before reaching and taking your hands in his and placing a kiss to your palm.

"I won't last long with you doing that," he says his voice gravelly

You take his waistband in your hands and slowly lower them kissing his stomach all the way down, your breath ghosts over his entire length before you run your tongue along the top on your way back up. He grabs your face and hauls you to him and lowers you to the bed.

"Protection?" he asks his eyes full of lust
"I'm on birth control," you say.

Jai kisses you, you can feel the tip of him nudging between your legs, and you are far more than ready. You wrack your nails across his back, and he enters you in one thrust. You cry out and the sensation of him being inside. He stops and lightly kisses you giving you time to adjust. You bring your mouth up to his.

"You feel amazing" he purrs before withdrawing and thrusting back in, his rhythm is slow and calculated, you can tell he's holding back in fear of hurting you, you think it's sweet.

You push at him lightly and he frowns, you make a twirl with your finger, realization dawns on him, he rolls over so you're on top.

You take his hands in yours and reach down and kiss him his tongue lazily playing with yours, his fingers caressing your sides. You raise your hips and as you do you squeeze your pelvic muscles, and as you go back down your release, you notice a change in his breathing, as you move up you squeeze and you release on the way down. You moan as this creates a friction that you crave. You pull him to sit up, he goes deeper and you both groan at the new angle.

You rock back and forth, desperate noises are coming from Jai, you look at him, his eyes are shut tightly, you cup his cheek and he opens them, his irises are blown his eyes full of desire, He brings his arms you and you, his chest hair rubbing across your nipples, you find yourself drawing closer to release.

"Y/N" Jai moans as he kisses your neck

Now it's your turn to make desperate noises, Jai is snapping his hips to meet your movements, sweat beginning to build on his brow, you can feel your own building.

"Jai" you moan breathlessly

Jai reaches between the two of you and massages you, and brings his mouth close to your ear sucks your lobe then whispers.

"I wanna hear you scream" then chuckles as you double your efforts feeling the beginning of your orgasm. You both began to grunt, and Jai bites your neck and that was your undoing you moan loudly

"JAI!" you moan as you hug him tightly, and scratching threading your fingers through his hair, you feel hips slamming into you, and you can feel a small aftershock building and as he finds his orgasm, you feel another one slam through you as you moan together. He kisses your neck and you feel labored breath against your shoulders. You shiver as it hits your over-stimulated skin.

You lay your head on his shoulder and he strokes your back while he falls back to the bed bringing you with him, He pulls the sheet over both of you, you sigh as he slips out, you still are on top of him and have no interest to move. Your fingers begin to play with his chest hair.

"WOW," Jai says still panting
You just hum in response, your eyelids growing heavy, you cuddle into his side one of your legs intertwined with his, you feel him press a kiss to your forehead as you fall asleep.

You feel something kissing and sucking at your inner thigh, and feel a vibration from a moan. You crack an eye open, and see Jai between your legs, he stops kissing you and looks up at you and smiles sweetly.

"Good evening love," he says and winks...

TO BE CONTINUED...

I know, I know, I'm mean and evil, but there will be a third and final part of it. Don't be a silent reader let me know what you think...