~Good Vibration~

Hope you enjoy this little beauty, the idea wouldn't leave me alone...

A big thanks to grimeswoman for your encouragement and proofreading.

Jai Courtney, your husband, had insisted on drawing you a bubble bath while he put away the laundry. He said that you had done so much on your own and now that he was home it was about time he helped you. You sigh in pleasure as the hot water melts away all your troubles, you reached for the glass of wine he had poured you and took a long sip.

You heard shuffling in your bedroom, you turn to see Jai tending a basket full of laundry and putting it away. You giggle when he holds up one of your lacey thongs and quirks an eyebrow.

"Are these new Babe?" he asks
"Yes they are" you nod with a grin
"You have to model these for me" he smirks as he opens your underwear drawer.
"We shall see, if you're a good boy," you say with a wink.
He snickers.

You watch as his brows furrow for a moment before he takes hold of something and pulls it out of the drawer. It was your purple vibrator. You bit your lip in embarrassment and slip further under the water. His eyes quickly dart to yours.

He walks to the door and holds the vibrator in his hand with an amused expression. You giggle nervously and feel your cheeks burn.

"What's this?" he asked his voice tinged with humor
"A vibrator" you state
"I see. When did you get this?" he asked, now genuinely curious.
"Well...it helps when you're away," you tell him

He nods, purses his lips and then looks down at you, his eyes have an intensity that takes your breath away. He slowly turns away and walks out the door without saying a word. You begin to worry that you've upset him somehow.

You quickly leave the tub and wrap a towel around your naked body, going into the bedroom to find him sitting on the bed still staring at the vibrator.

"Honey I-" you begin to apologize but with one look he silences you.

He stands up and slowly walks towards you and you can feel an electricity in the air, everything is different.

"Take down you hair" he instructs.

You remove the pin and shake your curls loose, he begins to circle you letting his gaze slowly glide over your body. Your breathing has picked up and you begin to tremble. Nott in fear but in lust. He stops in front of you, he trails the backs of his fingernails up your arm causing goosebumps to rise.

His eyes meet yours once again and you feel his fingers undo the knot of the towel and it falls at your feet. His hands wrap around your waist as he lifts you up effortlessly and tosses you onto  the bed. You feel yourself beginning to grow aroused.

He pulls his shirt over his head and you openly ogle his muscular body, his latest role had required him to hit the gym more often and as a result, his already muscular body was cut from marble. You felt your mouth begin to water at the prospect of tasting his skin, he then hooks his fingers inside his lounge pants and pulls both his pants and boxers down, his hardened length begging to be touched.

You scoot to the edge of the bed and reach for his erection but his hands quickly grasp your wrist and he shakes his head. He leans forward and you part your lips ready for his kiss but gasp in surprise as he takes your earlobe in his mouth and bites it before sucking on it.

You moan out loud, he helps you slide back up the bed, you see the vibrator in his hand. He pushes you firmly to lay back on the bed,  removing the pillow from under your head. You are now flat on your back with him on top of you, his body hovering seductively over yours.

His steel gaze flickers from your eyes to your lips and he flicks his tongue out towards your bottom lip before covering your them with his. Your mouth instantly opens up to him and you run your fingers through his hair.

He then sits up, placing one hand around your throat slightly and turning the vibrator on with his other. Then ever so slowly he trails the device up your legs and across your thighs, lightly passing over your entrance. He nudges your legs apart and bites his lower lip as he takes in your glistening center.

He brings the vibrator to your clitoris and your hips immediately buck in response, he pulls it away and you look at him in frustration. He just shakes his head with a smug expression, you nod and take a deep breath. Once again he places it against your sensitive bud, you whimper as the vibrations rock through you. You grab the hand that's  around your throat with both hands,  desperate to touch him.

Jai watches you with a smirk, your body begins to tremble as you near orgasm, when it finally takes over, your back and toes curl as you remain stiff for a moment and then relax back down, but Jai doesn't remove it, he then begins to move the vibrator in small circles over your aroused clitoris. Your whimpers grow louder as you feel another orgasm rapidly approaching, you want Jai inside you and he wasn't playing fair, in your pleasure induced fog you come up with a plan.

You grab his thumb and nip at it before sliding it into your mouth and twirling your tongue around the tip before sucking it back in, and you moan as another orgasm hits you, this time, Jai tosses the vibrator to the other side of the bed and wastes no time thrusting into you.

He groans loudly as the aftershocks of your orgasm hit you. You roll him to his back and begin to move up and down, moaning as he hits that sweet spot inside you. You take his hands in yours and he bites at your nipple before sucking on it,  causing you to quicken your pace. He sits up and slips even deeper. You both groan and stay still for a moment. You grab his hair and smile as he grins wildly before helping you bounce up and down on him, you can feel him swelling inside you and you slow your movements until you stop.

"Y/N" he whimpers out in frustration.

You bite his neck,  giggling as he tries to move you up but you refuse to. You pull back and kiss him and contract your inner muscles around him. His eyebrows shot up and then furrowed in pleasure, you do this another time and rise up so that it milks him, then stop completely.

He growls before giving you a slap on the backside and now it's your turn to whimper and you begin to move up and down again, this time, you begin to ride him in earnest wanting to feel him explode inside you. He grabs one of your breasts and sucks on your nipple and you tighten your muscles as tight as you can and you both climax at the same time.

You bury your face in his neck and he buries his face in your hair both moaning and whimpering as you ride out the aftershocks. He gives a few weak thrusts and then falls back onto the bed, taking you with him.

He caresses your back making you shiver, then plants a kiss to your forehead and nose before claiming your lips in a sweet kiss.

"If that was punishment for having a vibrator, I need to think of other things to buy" you chuckle.

"Honey if this were a punishment you wouldn't be able to walk for a month" he promises placing a kiss  to your lips again before giving your lower lip a bite.
"Promise?" you purr.
"Promise," he says.

You both fall into a deep sleep, still wrapped up in each other.