Granny Gear (Mature)

It seems like everything I write nowadays is mature. I can't help it, Mr. Courtney does inspire such naughty feelings. This one has been in the works for quite a bit, I hope you guys like it. It's my way of giving back to you. The video is the song I listened to while writing. I've always loved this song.

                                                      This is the lingerie you'll be wearing

You chew on your bottom lip thoughtfully as you browse the grocery store, you want to make the perfect "Welcome Home" meal for your wonderful husband, Jai Courtney. He has been gone for 6 months filming a new movie, and while you've kept in touch every day, there was no substitue for having him in the flesh.

It breaks your heart each time you have to say goodbye to him. You do your best to put on a brave face, but you know he's sad too, but it's his job and it makes him happy, it makes your happy to see him happy.

You find some nice steaks to prepare, as well as some fresh vegetables for a salad as well as nice red wine. As the cashier rings you up, you can't help and smile because you have a nice surprise planned for Jai. You giggle as you think about his reaction.

As you begin to prepare the steaks your home phone rings, you look at see that it's Jai, you press speaker.

"Hey Honey" you greet

"Hey Darling" his beautiful Austrailian voice purrs out.

"How's your day?" I ask him as I chopped vegetables.
"Better, now that I'm talking to you" he teases.
"Aw, my sweet Aussie" I giggle
"I'm almost home baby, I'm boarding the last flight right now, just think in less than 2 hours I'll be home," he says wistfully.
"I know" I nod even though he can't see
"How was your day baby?" he inquires
"It was good, I did a little shopping and bought us some nice steaks and figured you'd like a home-cooked meal for a change," I told.
He groans and I smile
"It's been so long since I had your cooking," he says I can hear the smile in his voice.
"I found this really cute boutique," I told him
"Oh yeah?" he asks
"Yeah, they've got some interesting things," I told him
"What kind of interesting things?" his voice curious
"Just things you sleep in," I told him
"Really?" a smirk evident in his voice
"Yeah, I found something I think you might like," I tell him as I tend to the steak.
I hear him hum appreciatively.
"You couldn't send me a picture could you?" he whispers seductively
"It's better in person baby" I purr back.
"This will be the longest 2 hours of my life" he grumbles playfully.
"I better go, babe, we are fixing to take off," he says
"See you in a bit," I say sweetly.
"Love you, baby," he says
"I love you too," I tell him before he hangs up.