The Photo Shoot

As I was browsing through Tumblr, I noticed a lot of pictures of Jai during photo shoots, we all know that he's gorgeous, he really knows how to take a good picture. So an idea came to me, what if you were a female photographer and he was looking at you that way... Here you go my lovelies...Sorry, it's a bit long...

He stares at you intensely as you begin to take pictures of him. You were excited that you were chosen to do this photo shoot for a popular men's magazine, usually, they would choose a male photographer but your work showed your versatility.

Thanks to this wonderful opportunity Jai Courtney was standing in front of you wearing a suit looking good enough to eat. His curly hair had been groomed to perfection, his 5 o clock shadow trimmed nearly. His grayish blue eyes were bright and full of mischievous, like he was the only one in on the joke.

You strive to maintain a professional yet fun loving atmosphere. You play music and joke around to make sure every one feel comfortable. You realized this not only helped the flow of creativity but it also helped you to relax when you were shooting a particularly handsome celebrity and today was one of those days. Before he had arrived you went to the bathroom to make sure you looked presentable, you wore light blue jeans with the bottom rolled up, they cupped your bottom perfectly, you had a loose white shirt with the front tucked in and black and white converse. Your hair up in a messy but cute bun.

"OkayJai what I like to do is play some music to help set the vibe" You tell him as your assistant presses play on the stereo.

Muddy Waters started to play, you watch as Jai's face shift into a fierce look, his eyes glow with intensity and for a moment you forget to breathe, he seems to notice your reaction and the right side of his mouth draws up into a devious smirk.

You take a deep breath then start to take pictures. He definitely knew how to pose for the camera. You begin to give him a few directions which he immediately shifts into.

"Jai can you take off your jacket?" you ask him

He unbuttons it and swiftly takes it off. You are greeted with a better view of his killer body. His biceps threaten to bust the fabric of his his dress shirt.

You snap a few more and notice his face begins to scrunch in annoyance as he pulled at the collar of his shirt.

"You can unbutton some buttons of you feel like it" you tell him and giggle when his hands immediately shoots to his neck making quick work of the buttons.

He sighed and relief and smiled, and quirked and eyebrow at you.

"So you know my name, what's yours?" He asked his deep accented voice hits you between your legs.

"It's Y/N" you tell him
"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady" he winks

You had heard Jai was a flirt, but the fact that he is flirting with you made your heart flutter.

"Your such a flirt" you say
"I can't help that I'm naturally charming" he shrugs a smug grin on his face
"Yeah it has nothing to do with the fact that you could read a telephone book and make panties drop" you reply, this earns your a hearty laugh. You caught his smile on camera, it had to your favorite picture.

Your assistant brought a chair for Jai to sit in, and your intern was sitting the camera up for the new set of shots. You walk to Jai, being 5'8 your chin reaches his shoulder.

His scent was intoxicating, it was sharp and masculine. You could also detect a hint of tobacco.

You see his eyes sweep up and down your body, you suddenly felt naked in front of him, which you wouldn't mind at all.

You reach up and run your fingers through hair, his eyes bore into you. You watch his nostrils flare as he inhales deeply like he was trying to smell you.

You mess his curls up a little. You hear a throat being cleared behind you, your turn to look behind you and see the hairstylist.

"That's my job" she snickers
"I know" you giggle back you go to walk away when Jai catches your wrist with his hand, he rubs thumb against it and the slowly lets it go, then he leans up and whispers
"You got to touch me, now I get to touch you" he purrs into your ear. You watch him bite his lip playfully. You wanted to take the lip between your own teeth.