~Birthday Wishes~ (a.k.a magical underwear) (MATURE)

Alright, guys, this is another idea that just wouldn't leave me alone until I typed it out on paper. It is NSFW or younger viewers. I was inspired by the infamous scene in "The Ugly Truth". My brain has taken up residence in the gutter of late...a dirty mind is a bad thing to waste...You guys ready???

I completely understand if this is stupid or even ridiculous. But I had to get it out of my head. I'm also using this as a tester to see if Lily works as a character, I'm going to use her in the future, I'm also going to use her nickname so please be on the look out. Peace!!!

"You are a knock out" my best friend Layla said.

I turned around from my full-length mirror, double checking my appearance. My maxi dress had a beautiful print, I had paired it was some tan sandals, a gold necklace with a starfish charm and some gold bracelets, my hair was full but straight.

(Here's the outfit, the model is gorgeous so I used her as a face claim for Lily):http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=dress_midi-maxi&ProductID=2000176344&VariantID=

"Really?" I asked her again feeling self conscious
"Have I ever lied to you?" she crossed her arms and arched a perfect brow at me. I slowly shook my head.
"I just want to look good, it's a big milestone. I'm turning..." I say then grimace "30" the number leaving a bitter taste in my mouth.
"You don't look a day over 18" she hugged me careful not to mess up my look.

She had chosen a simple but elegant black dress, her blonde hair curled loosely around her shoulder.

"We need to pick up Jai," she said pointing to the opposite wall.

She was, of course, referring to my best friend Jai Courtney, who was the main reason I was able to score this amazing apartment.

"He said he wanted to give you his present because he wouldn't be able to make the dinner" Layla told me

I bit my lip to keep my sfrom dropping, I understood, of course, he was busy but, I would still like to have fun with my best friend on my special day.

"Hey, why don't you wear these?" Layla picked up a lacey black thong
"Where did those come from?" I asked her
"I bought them for you, you're always complaining about panty lines," she said.
"If you weren't my best friend this would be awkward" I chuckled as I slipped off my plain white panties and slipped the black thong on.

It wasn't too uncomfortable.

"Alright chick, let's roll," she said threading her arm through mine.

We made the short trip to next door, I rung the door bell and heard Jai call out from the other side that it was unlocked.

Layla and I opened the door and noticed his apartment was nearly pitch black save for a few candles on the counter.

"Why is it dark?" I ask
"I think a fuse went out," Jai said.

"Where are you?" I giggle looking around the dark living room.
"Right here" he whispered in my ear. I shivered and smiled.

Then I was blinded by light as the room erupted into a cheer.

"Surprise" Jai and my close friends called.

My eyes widened with shock, my hand flew to my mouth. Happiness replaced shock. I looked at Jai, who was dressed in a gray trousers and a light blue dress shirt with a few buttons opened at top. I immediately hugged him, he wrapped his strong arms around me.

I had to admit it felt good to be in his arms.

"I thought you couldn't celebrate with us" I pulled back and looked into his gray eyes.
"I wouldn't miss it for the world Darling," he said before he kissed me on the cheek.

My nose twitched at the sudden aroma of food, my favorite food in particular. I looked towards his dining room and see his dining table set with my favorite food. Chicken Alfredo, Salad and my favorite wine.

"You cooked?" I asked him
"I'm handy in the kitchen" he winked

I was greeted with hugs from Layla, Daniel her boyfriend. Emma and her boyfriend James. Jai and I were the only single ones here.