Dreams Do Come True

Needed a break from the dramatic story I'm writing, this has no rhyme no reason just pure sexy, fluffy goodness. Enjoy!!! 

Sorry so short!

You awaken from your sleep by the sound of a loud boom, you bolt upright in your bed, you heart thundering against your chest, you hear the sound of rain, you press a hand to your chest and take a deep breath to steady your heart. Another loud boom followed by a clap of lightining caused you to leap out of bed and ran to your roommate Jai's room. You peaked in to make sure he was alone, then another clap of lightning causes you squeal and jump into his bed and burrow under the covers burying your head, shiver so hard your teeth where chattering.

"Y/N what the-" Jai slurred groggily

You throw your arms around his waist and snuggle close to him, he pulls the covers over your head, he wore a confused expression then realization dawned on him, he pulls the covers over you both and wraps his arms around your waist.

He is his boxers and you are in a t-shirt and panties, but you didn't mind because right now you needed to feel safe. You hated loud noises, your parents died in a car accident, you were in the back seat and all you can remember is the loud boom and the smell of blood.

Tears form in your eyes and you shiver against Jai, he strokes your back and kissing your forehead softly, then buries his nose in your hair.

You feel his steady beat against your frantic one, you take a deep breathe and focus on his heart beat. You hear him humming something and his hand strokes soothingly.

You feel the shudders begin to subside, a warm safe feeling begins to envelope you, sleep claims you.

You moan as you feel hands caress your sensitive flesh. You open your eyes are met with Jai's clear blue ones, a smirk on his face as he pushes your underwear aside and starts teasing you, he kisses your lips softly then your neck, where he nibbles your neck, you moan and shift to roll him over where you, grind against his hand, and gasp as he adds another finger, you decide to tease him now, you grab his hand and pin it at his side, you can feel his erection press against your moist core.

You press your hips into his, grinding ever so slowly against him, it was his turn to moan, you bring his hand and slip his thumb into your mouth and begin to flick the tip of his thumb and swirl your tongue around the finger. He quickly sits up with a growl pulls his thumb and out and replaces it with his mouth, his tongue teasing yours. You press harder as you can feel his hardness hitting against your senstive nub, his moans go louder until he was calling your name. You can tell he's frustrated because you both still have your underwear on.

"Y/N" he moans burying his face in your neck.

"Y/N" he moans louder.

"Y/N" he yells

Your eyes pop open as pleasure consumes you and sends you headlong into the best orgasm, eyes rolling as you clung to Jai and whimpered as you shuddered, your hips slow their motion as the aftershocks subside.

Realization hits you like a ton of bricks, you notice that in your sleep your leg had swung itself over Jai's hip bringing his and your bodies flush together, you also notice the wet stain on your panties. You cover your face and go to turn away when Jai stops you, he pries your hands away and forces you to meet his gaze.

His clear blue eyes burned with desire, he presses you closer to him, you feel him hard at your center. You were afraid you had crossed some sort of line, you open your mouth to apologize when he covers your mouth with his, his tongue tangling with yours. His hands tear your panties away from your body, and your t-shirt follows. You start to massage him and he shudders before he jerks away.

"I'm not going to last long already" he moans as he wiggles out of his boxers.

He enters you with a fierce thrust, you were already sensitive from your previous orgasm, you moan loudly as he glides in. He grunts out loud before assaulting your mouth with hungry kisses. He pins you under neath him, bringing your knees to his shoulders, you moan loudly as he slips even deeper. His pelvic bone grinding against you as he thrusts. You both are wet with sweat his teeth are clenched as he can feel you beginning to clench, a few more thrusts and you are soaring off the cliff.

"JAI" you scream arching your back.
"Y/N" he grunts as he spills inside you.

You relax back on the bed as he falls on top of you lightly careful not to crush you.

You smirk as you squeeze your muscles around him, you feel his hips stutter, he whimpers in the back of his throat, you milk him till he softens and slides out.

He rolls off of you and brings you to his chest, kissing you passionately before throwing an arm behind his head and laughing.

"So, how long have you been having sex dreams about me?" he quirks an eyebrow
"Pretty much since the day we became roommates" you tell him.

"Really?" he smirks.

"Yeah, but I have to say, reality is much better" you tell him
"Darling, this is just the beginning..." he said

He pinned you against him, you can feel him hard and ready.

Dreams do come true...