When You Meet Their Enemy (Manic, Scourge, Mephiles)

---Manic---
You had come face-to-face with Sleet, Dingo, and the evil Dr. Robotnik. Who else did you have to meet? Well, there was one day at the Sanctuary when an "unique" visitor came across the bridge with Sonia. You were on the other side with Sonic and your boyfriend, trying to relax in the warm sun. Sadly, a snotty voice ruined your perfect day.

"I say, Sonia," a blonde mink stated, "How can you live in such a place?"

"Oh, great," Sonic began as he rolled his eyes, "hey, Bartleby. What's up?"

You watched the posh-looking mobian look up into the sky. Manic facepalmed and quietly chuckled. You held back you snickers and giggles in order to be polite. That was one of the things you loved about the rich and fancy; they had no clue about slang or street smarts.

"I see a few clouds and some birds are flying around, but I don't understand why you wanted to know," Bartleby answered.

Sonia took charge and began, "He's going to stay at the Sanctuary for a while. Dr. Robotnik has sent every robot he has to look for him. "

"Yes, now," the visitor began, "When do you serve brunch?"

"Never," Manic responded.

"Oh, well, do you at least serve Caviair?"

"Ain't that fish eggs?" You asked, making the male hedgehogs chuckle.

"No, we don't, Bartleby," Sonia answered with crossed arms.

"Do you at least have a functioning lavatory?"

"I don't think you want to hear the answer to that," Manic replied with a chuckle.

"How can you live in such an undignified manner?" The mink asked. "Such poor living standards is for the low-lifes of this planet."

"HEY!!" Manic exclaimed as he stood in front of the posh male. "I'd watch your mouth, or this lowlife will reach you some manners."

Manic spat on the rich boy's leather shoes, making Bartleby emit a high-pitched squeal. Before things could get out of hand, Sonia dragged the visitor away while you and Sonic ran to the green hedgehog's side. You could tell your boyfriend was angry, and somewhat hurt; he just didn't show it.You took Manic's hand and interlocked your fingers to comfort him.

"You okay, dude?" Sonic asked his brother.

"Yeah, I'm cool," Manic responded. He pulled a wallet out of his best pocket. "I took his wallet for revenge."

"I won't even tell you to return it, dude, haha haha," Sonic stated.

---Scourge---
You were back in your native zone. Scourge believed you had lost the zone cops, so you decided to head back home for a while. When you returned, you learned about how huge your "kidnapping" had evolved. Your boyfriend was wanted dead or alive, and a reward was hung over his head. Even worse, freedom fighters had decided to help solve the case. The Chaotix Detective Agency were hot on your trail along with some other famous freedom fighters, including the heroic Sonic the Hedgehog.

You were walking through a meadow with Scourge on a peaceful evening. Not a soul in sight, and you guys could finally relax. It always seemed like someone would find you or the cops would blare their sirens in the distance. Today was one of those days where you had nothing to worry about. At least, that's what you thought.

You sat beside your boyfriend along the ridge of the pond. The water glistened, and the sunset gave off a romantic atmosphere. You knew it wouldn't be long until your boyfriend made his move, but you didn't mind; you were used to it by now, and you loved the feeling. You saw Scourge lean in, and you did the same. Just as your lips were about to touch, you were suddenly whisked away by a blue blue. Scourge didn't notice and ended up kissing the ground by accident, making your captor chuckle and smirk.

"Hey, Scourge, long time no see," Sonic stated as he held you bridal style.

Scourge lifted himself off the ground and spat the grass out of his mouth. "Not cool, Blue. Give me back my girl before you regret it."

​​​​​​ "Are you serious?! Her parents are worried sick about her, and I'm certain that if you treat her the way you treated Fiona, she's dying to leave you," the blue blue answered. Your anger boiled inside, but you were on the move again.

Sonic tried to lose your boyfriend in the forest. He swerved and dashed past trees at the speed of sound making you sick. You could her Scourge grumble and cuss close behind you, but you knew the chase would last forever unless you put the odds in the green hedgehog's favor. You decided to do something that no one would ever do to the hero of Mobius; you pulled his quills out and kicked him in the shin.

With a scream of pain, Sonic began to fall to the ground. Luckily, Scourge was able to catch you in his arms before you hit the ground. While keeping his high speeds, your boyfriend opened a warp ring and the two of you were whisked away to an unknown zone. Sonic was probably frozen in shock on the ground. Of course, there was one thing bugging you:

"Who the 'H E double hockey sticks' is Fiona!?!?!?!"

---Mephiles---
(Connected to Silver's)

Your parents couldn't keep their dang mouths shut!!

You woke up with the news talking about your relationship with a demon. At first, you thought it was a nightmare or a strange dream, but after many feeble attempts to punch yourself awake, you realized the sickening world around you was reality. You quickly grabbed your things and made your to the old castle.

Mobiles didn't seemed too bothered by the news. In fact, he remained expressionless by your story. You, however, were completely frazzled and upset. To make you feel better, your boyfriend decided to take you shopping around downtown. It didn't seem like a good idea to you since you had no clue how society would react. Mephiles promises to keep you safe, and you agreed.

You guys window shopped while avoiding the rude pointing and stores at I and you. You didn't like the attention, but you tried your best to ignore it. Everything seemed fine until a strange looking hedgehog screamed at the two of you.

"MEPHILES!!!! You shouldn't even exist!!" A white and gray mobian proclaimed while a female tried to keep him quiet. (His gf)

"Why, hello Silver. What a pleasant surprise," your boyfriend responded kindly. "What brings you--"

Before your boyfriend could finish, Silver began to run at him. Mephiles pulled you close, and the two of you disappeared in a cloud of black fog. Your boyfriend had a lot of explaining to do.