Chapter 1

- Your P.O.V -

"Are you ready Y/N?" The voice said behind me while I looked at my monitors.

I shut down the devices in front of me and I stood up.

"I'm ready." I said. After a second, the place that was around me was darkness.

This wasn't part of the plan!

I tried to wiggle out of the hands that were keeping me down but I was too weak. They took off my coat and now I'm in my white pants and short sleeved shirt. The bag was pulled over my head and I could see light that was blinding me.

"Stay down Y/N," A unfamiliar voice told me, "It'll all be over soon."

I soon felt a shocking pain on my side. The pain soon spread out through my body. I swear they were trying to kill me. I closed my eyes to try to ignore the pain but that was a bad idea. I was put onto a cold iron table and they tied my hands and legs to the table. The table moved and it went into a room with tubes filled blue water. It wasn't anything that I've seen before. Along in the tubs were girls. Some of them were banging on the glass to get out. Some of them were just floating in the water like they were dead. Tears were streaming down my cheeks, this might be the end of my life.

They untied my hands and my legs. I tried to scream for help but it didn't work. I started to kick my legs but I was held in place. They put my body into one of the tubes. Water went past my eyes. I heard something shut then I looked up. I was trapped in the tube. I started to bang on the glass so one of them could change their mind. Nothing worked. The people that I worked with left the room. I cried and I couldn't breathe anymore. The water started to get flood into my nose and I felt it travel to my brain. It hurt me at first then everything was complete darkness.

---

I opened my eyes and I saw that I was in an unfamiliar place. I was being carried somewhere and I saw some crates that were being loaded into a small elevator. I was thrown into the elevator and I groaned.

"She's awake!" I heard a voice yell, "Erase her memory before she goes up into Group B!"

Group B. The Group with all girls.

A lady with a needle came over and she gave me a shot in the leg. It hurt like hell, it wasn't any other shot that I had. Everything started to become blurry. The elevator doors closed and it started to go up slowly.

"SHE'S BEING TRANSPORTED TO THE WRONG GROUP!" A voice yelled from below, "SEND THAT BOX DOWN! NOW!"

I heard electricity crackle below me. There were sirens and red lights.

"Error. Error." A robotic voice said. After a few moments the slow moving elevator was now moving at the speed of light. I was weak, I couldn't move. I tried to hold up my eyelids but it was no use.

Darkness took over my sight.

----

A/N: Okay so I know this is short, I would consider this as a prologue but let's call this a short chapter :3 So may I have some feedback? Opinions?

- Bernie