Chapter 17

-Chuck's P.O.V-

I sat in a chair trying to figure out someway to help Y/N. What can I do? She was crying... sobbing... she looked like she was longing for something. I urged her to not to go to the Med-Jack's today but she didn't listen. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I got up and decided to go for a walk.

Relaxed, I walked around the glade. I wave to fellow gladers and I lend them a hand. As I returned to my walk, I looked at the Med-Jack's. Clint and Jeff were looking out in the glade, looking for something. I guess they were on break or maybe they don't have any patients. I decided to visit Y/N. Maybe bring her a gift? I walked to the kitchen.

"Hey Frypan!" I called out, "Do you happen to know what Y/N's favorite snack is?"

Frypan tilted his head in confusion, "Uh... I can only guess? I think it's Y/F/S."

"Can I have some?" I asked kindly.

"Sure... but it's the last of it." Frypan sighed and gave the snack to me.

I walked back to the Med-Jacks where Clint and Jeff were. I waved to them. They didn't smile back, the look of confusion and worry stayed on their face.

"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully, "I was wondering if I can give this to Y/N. She was feeling down today..."

"Y/N?" Clint furrowed his eyebrows together, "Sorry Chuck but she's not here."

A wave of confusion hit me. Where could she be? I tried to remember what happened when she went to the Med-Jacks.

"Chuck I'll be fine." Y/N patted my head.

"You were sobbing," I hugged her, "Please don't go today, you can go back when you feel okay again."

She laughed but I knew that she was upset, "I'll be fine."

I sighed and gave in, "Fine but come back if you feel upset again."

She smiled, "I promise."

She took a step back and hit her Hammock. Her hand was under her pillow. She stumbled but kept her balance, "How clumsy of me."

She stood up again and waved to me. I saw her walking into the distance and then... I sat down thinking what happened.

"Chuck?" Jeff shook my shoulder.

"Oh shuck..." I breathed and I ran to her Hammock. Every step seemed like forever but I was there before I knew it. My hands were sweaty. I didn't want her to go today. She didn't have a plan. She's gonna get banished if she went-

I lifted her pillow. The voice recorder wasn't there. She's going to Teresa today... without much plan on what to do...

-Newt's P.O.V-

I tilted my head back and took a deep breath. I was working pretty hard today. Why? I'm not sure. I felt like something... someone that I admire was watching me... Maybe that was Thomas? I don't know?

"Newt!" I heard a faint voice in the distance, "Newt!"

"Who the bloody hell is that?" I whispered to myself. I looked around and I saw a dashing object coming toward my way. It was Chuck.

"Newt!" Chuck called for me again. Thomas stopped what he was working on and he stared in the distance. He said, "Hey Chuck! How you doing?"

"Thomas..." Chuck panted while hunched over to catch his breath, "Newt.... Y/N... Teresa... Hoooo weee... lemme rest..."

Chuck sat down and caught his breath, "Y/N is going to Teresa..."

My heart stopped. Whose name did my heart stop for? I don't know but I need to focus. The last time Y/N and Teresa were in each other's sight... Y/N hurt her... Well... That's what people say but people can be wrong.

"Where are they?" I asked getting out of my train of thought.

"I don't know..." Chuck still breathed heavily, "But all I know is that it might be something you two want to avoid... however..."

Chuck stood up, his breathing was steady, "Please listen to Y/N... your heart... Minho's heart... it beats for Y/N. Don't get fooled. Listen to Y/N when she needs to say something. Listen to Y/N expressing her emotions. Listen to Y/N before you make a decision on who is banished. Listen to Y/N please! That's all I beg of you."

With that, leaving Thomas and I speechless, Chuck walked away.

-Teresa's P.O.V-

I sat down on the ground, in the Deadheads. I put my back on a trunk of a tree and listened to the silence around me. For a few minutes, it was peaceful but then I heard the sound of leaves rustling. I opened my eyes and I saw Y/N. She was a few feet away from me. We made eye contact, she was probably trying to scare me.

"I don't want to hurt you Teresa." She said to me, "I just wanna talk..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello~ Five days ago on Feb. 21, it was my bday woooo I'm a year closer to death... Anyway, I love Got7. My bias is Jaebum I love him. Bias wrecker is Youngjae... That ray of sunshine I love him. So... I'm trying to learn how to do fingerstyle on guitar it's pretty difficult. You know what else is difficult? Being bilingual. Honestly, I'm trying to learn my native language but it's difficult I swear... Kamusta lol.

- Bernie

QOTC (Question(s) of the Chapter): Do we control technology or does technology control us?