Bonus Ending

- Y/N's P.O.V -

I fell asleep for most of the day waiting for dusk to arrive. Now I'm awake, waiting for the little bit of sunlight creeping underneath the door to disappear. I thought about what Newt said before he left. He told me that he would be behind the Homestead and Minho will be near the watch tower. I knew exactly what that meant. He didn't have to elaborate. They both liked me and now I have to pick one of them. I hugged my legs close to my chest.

I felt my heart pound in my chest as I thought about Newt and Minho. My thoughts raced back and forth as I thought about them both. I then got tired of seeing what differences they had and which traits stood out to me. I just repeated in my head, "Newt. Minho." My heart had to pick not my head. I kept on repeating their names in my head then I felt my heart did not pick up its pace.

"Newt." I mouthed to myself. No emotion, "Minho."

My heart stayed at the same pace. I didn't like either of them. I understood why. From what they have done to me; they ignored me, they didn't believe in me. They put me through hell before the end of this.

I rested my head in my hands and then I started to imagine Minho waiting at the Watch Tower and Newt behind the Homestead. I closed my eyes and I thought what else I could do. I didn't like Thomas or anyone in the Glade. I thought about Chuck. I wanted to help him. His mother is gone. I opened my eyes and I realized that... I can be his new mother. I know it'll be hard but I think it's a good choice.

I looked at the bottom of the door to see that the light fully disappeared. My heart jumped in excitement. I get to be Chuck's mother... if he accepts me. I wanna take care of him and treat him like my own. I want his old depressing memories to be filled with happy memories. I got up and I walked to the door and out to the Glade.

My feet stepped onto the grass of the Glade. I breathed in the air. My eyes scanned the Glade then it stopped when I saw a figure on top of the Watch Tower then I see a pacing figure behind the Homestead.

"I'm sorry that I don't like any of you." I whispered.

I continued to walk further in the Glade and I saw a light. It was in the same place where Chuck's and my Hammock were. I smiled and I jogged toward the light. I got closer and closer and Chuck came into my view.

He was facing the wall with a voice recorder in his hands. He looked down, studying the item. My muscles loosened up and I quietly sat down next to him. As I sat down, Chuck looked at me.

"Y/N," Chuck whispered and he hugged me, "Where have you been?"

I smiled as Chuck looked into my eyes. I joked, "To hell and back."

"Where ever you've been I still missed you," Chuck said as he hugged me tighter, "Newt told me that you'd be somewhere else than here tonight."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "What did he say?"

"He said that you would be near the Watch Tower or behind the Homestead," Chuck replied, "Why are you here?"

I took a deep breath and I explained, "I was supposed to pick one of them because they both liked me. Minho was at the Watch Tower and Newt was behind the Homestead. I... I didn't like either of them so I came here."

Chuck looked at me and we stood there in silence. He spoke up, "You realize that I don't like you right?"

I giggled and I sighed, "I know but I wanted to ask you something."

I turned my whole body toward him and I placed my hand on his shoulder. I said, "I know that you miss your mom..."

I felt Chuck's muscles tense under my hand. I continued before he could say a word, "I know when we get out of here... There might not be anyone to take care of you like how she did to you... So...Will you accept me as your mother?"