Chapter 18

-Y/N's P.O.V-

"... I just want to talk..." I said to her while taking a seat on the ground. I put my hand in my pockets and started to voice recorder. I left my hands there so it would look normal.

Teresa scoffed, "I don't have time to talk with people like you." Teresa turned her head to avoid eye contact with me.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked. I haven't thought of a plan... Shuck! I should've thought of one before I went face to face with her. I should've listened to Chuck! Stupid Y/N! Stupid!

"I actually don't hate you," Teresa looked back at me with an annoyed expression, "I just remember that you aren't supposed to be here and that you did awful things."

"What awful things?" I asked her in a quiet voice, "I don't understand..."

Teresa tilted her head back. She closed her eyes and she took a deep breathe. She then looked me with a very serious expression.

"Go away..." She clenched her teeth. She then lowered her voice, "I don't want to remember..."

I felt my heart stop. She doesn't want to remember?  That means...

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what you don't want to remember." I said firmly. Teresa rolled her eyes and got up. I wasn't leaving until I got my answers. I stood up as well and I followed her. I grabbed her arm then I looked into her eyes. Without words, I knew that she knew I wasn't leaving. However... she pulled her arm out of my grasp and walked away again. I followed her again and again and the process started over and over... Until...

"Leave me alone!" She snapped and she took another turn. Surprisingly, I knew where the turn went. It was the corner of the glade. I quickly followed her and she stopped in her tracks. Instead of me grabbing her arm, she grabbed my arm.

"Stop it! You're nothing!" Teresa yelled at me, "We were best friends then you just had to be the center of attention between those three guys! I helped you get all your dream guys but guess what... You didn't help me! I was sitting there, wanting for you to bring me into the conversation and hopefully get at least one of those guys to help me. I wanted help in my love life okay? I wanted help. However you just gave me the sugarcoated, 'I think that guy likes you,' kinda thing. I wanted a helping hand from you for years... You didn't help me at all! I could've just walked away but I still had hope. That night... was the last straw alright?"

Teresa's breathing became quick and her ears started to turn red. Teresa finally finished, "I want to get rid of you... I talked to Alby and he said that he will consider banishing you tonight. I won't have to deal with you anymore! Once you're gone, every Glader will have their eyes on me. Then... once you're dead, you'll be looking at me wishing you were still with me!"

Teresa looked at me with a smile, "Now..." Teresa tightened her grip on my arm, "Give me that voice recorder..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this is short! I 'll try to update more often since school is coming to an end. I honestly feel like that this book is gonna end soon! I have an idea for what I may write next though. The next book I may right will be for the Jungkook fans! (Sorry if you don't like KPOP)

- Bernie

QOTC (Question(s) of the Chapter): After this book ends, should I have a Q&A?