Chapter 12

- Your P.O.V -

A chill went up my spine. I was feeling so many things. Am I angry? Confused? Scared? I couldn't tell. I sat still, trying to find a response.

"O-Of course I'm not supposed to be here," I said, " I don't think that all of us are not supposed to be here."

Teresa shook her head, "You're not supposed to be here. Only you."

"Then why am I here?" I ask getting scared.

"They made a mistake," Teresa stood up from her bed and started to wander around the room, "They want you dead." She chuckled.

I could feel my heart pound. Why was I a mistake? Why do they want me dead?

"W-Who wants me dead?" I whispered.

Teresa looked up at the ceiling, "I don't remember."

My hand rolled into a fist. I felt all my muscles tensing up.

"You do remember!" I screamed while grabbing her arm and pulling it, "Tell me!"

"Y/N!" I heard a voice, "What are you doing!?"

It was Minho. I didn't know he opened the door. I released Teresa's arm, I could feel tears building up in my eyes.

"Don't let me ask again," Minho raised his voice while stepping in front of Teresa, defending her.

"S-She hurt me," Teresa started to cry, "She forced me to remember something that I don't even remember."

Minho looked at Teresa with sympathetic eyes, "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

Minho looked at me with anger in his eyes, "I'm not gonna tell the others. This is your warning, if you hurt her, I'll make sure you're banished."

Minho lend his hand to Teresa and she took it gently. Minho and Teresa left the Med-Jacks. After the door closed, I fell to my knees. I covered my mouth with one hand and started to sob. I let the tears fall to the ground. I slowly crawled to the door and locked it. I put my back to the door and curled into a ball. I cried like there was no tomorrow. The silence turned into a small ringing noise. The ringing noise started to get louder. I didn't know what to do and whoever knows what I should do... please tell me.

- Minho's P.O.V -

"Are there any cuts... bruises?" I looked at the girl carefully. She shook her head no which was really cute.

I smiled slightly and I thought over what I said to Y/N. My small smile turned into a frown. I should go apologize. I looked over my shoulder a little. A wave of guilt washed over me.

"I'll meet you outside the building," I said, "I forgot something."

The girl nodded, "I'm Teresa, by the way."

I gave her a fake smile while she left the building. I turned around and I walked to the door that I closed in front of Y/N's face. Before I could reach the doorknob, I heard quiet sobs in the room. I felt like I've been shot. My hand that reached for the doorknob fell to my side. I didn't know what to do. Did I hurt her? My mind was spinning but my body had it's own mind. It left the door that I closed unconsciously. No... go back. I kept walking while a small tear rolled down my cheek. I hurt her.

- Teresa's P.O.V -

I waited for Minho in front of the Med-Jacks. How do I know his name is Minho? Well, there's a Thomas in the Glade that decided to talk to me. He's pretty cute and pretty hot I have to say. He told me some stuff about Minho and we may have flirted a little.

"Have you heard that Minho-"

Thomas was in mid-sentence when the door next to me opened. Minho walked out into the sunlight and he looked very angelic. I bit my lip a little.

"Thomas," Minho seemed surprised, "I didn't know you were here... I thought you were working with N-"

"Tommy!" I turned to see another boy. Are all the boys here so beautiful? 

"Oh! Greenie!" The boy smiled at me, "I'm Newt, remember your name?"

"Teresa." I replied. Three cute guys and one pathetic girl. I smiled to myself. This could be fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! I know this chapter is really short so I'm sorry about that. Anyway... My friend and I are finally writing that 5SOS Imagine Book on TrashSquadForLife so... yeah... xD By the way, I'm really sorry that I make you guys feel sad while reading this book. I honestly didn't know that the ideas I come up with are really sad. I'll try to make this happier... Hmm let me ask you guys... Would you like it if I could continue this sad part a little longer or get rid of the sad part in a short time and move on to the happier part? I honestly don't know if I'm making this book too sad so if you could comment your opinion that would be helpful!

- Bernie

(If you don't understand that "ringing noise" part, it's kinda depressing so stop reading here if you don't want to know the meaning stop reading here. If you want to know the meaning... here it is... the ringing is not a sound that everyone around you can hear, it's in your head. The ringing is basically a "voice" that tells you to kill yourself. Yeah... I know... pretty sad. You started to hear the ringing sound and as time went on you listened to it more and it became louder. I'm sorry that I wrote something depressing in this book, I didn't know I was gonna add that so... yeah. I'll try to add less of this depressing stuff so I don't get depressed myself. I hope you enjoyed the chapter though.)