Minho's Ending

- Y/N's P.O.V -

I fell asleep for most of the day waiting for dusk to arrive. Now I'm awake, waiting for the little bit of sunlight creeping underneath the door to disappear. I thought about what Newt said before he left. He told me that he would be behind the Homestead and Minho will be near the watch tower. I knew exactly what that meant. He didn't have to elaborate. They both liked me and now I have to pick one of them. I hugged my legs close to my chest.

I felt my heart pound in my chest as I thought about Newt and Minho. My thoughts raced back and forth as I thought about them both. I then got tired of seeing what differences they had and which traits stood out to me. I just repeated in my head, "Newt. Minho." My heart had to pick not my head. I kept on repeating their names in my head then I felt my heart pound faster than ever before. I slowed down my thoughts.

"Newt." I mouthed to myself. My heartbeat slowed down and felt no emotion, "Minho."

My heart started to slowly pick up and my cheeks started to heat up. I hid my face. I silently groaned.

"Why did I have to pick one of them like this?" I whispered to myself, "I must be crazy."

I rested my head in my hands and then I started to imagine Minho waiting at the Watch Tower. I closed my eyes and I imagined the wind flowing through his hair as he looked up at the stars. He looked like a prince in my thoughts. I smiled to myself. After we get out of this hell, we will have our happy ending. I opened my eyes to find my cheeks warm and a smile was tugging at the corner of my mouth.

I looked at the bottom of the door to see that the light fully disappeared. My heart jumped in excitement while my stomach sinked to the floor. I was nervous but I was excited. I thought back to when I first got here and faced Gally. I need that confidence now. I took a deep breath in and out and I got up on my feet. I felt that confidence seep into my skin and I walked out of the building.

My feet stepped onto the grass of the Glade. I breathed in the air, maintaining the confidence that I have. My eyes scanned the Glade then it stopped when I saw a figure on top of the Watch Tower. I breathed in and out to keep my cool.

I walked up to the Watch Tower and started to climb to the top. As I stepped onto the platform, I saw Minho looking down as if he was upset.

"Hey," I said. Minho turned around and our eyes met. His jaw dropped and we stood there for a few moments. I smiled, "Are you Minho?"

Minho nodded with his jaw still dropped. I asked, "Do you know why I'm here?"

Minho nodded and he slowly closed his mouth. He started to stutter, "I... I thought that... that you..." Minho pointed toward the Homestead.

I shook my head, "I have feelings for you."

Minho's jaw dropped once more. I giggled. He said, "One second." Minho turned toward the Glade and shouted with joy at the top of his lungs. My smile grew bigger. Minho turned back around and hugged me with excitement.

"Does this mean you accept my feelings?" I asked with laughter in my voice. Minho chuckled and he loosened the hug so our foreheads were touching.

"Yup," Minho replied. Our eyes met and my heart started to race. He was the one. He asked, "Do you accept mine?"

I smiled, "Yes!"

Minho hugged me tightly then I smirked, "Does this mean the sassy shank has a soft side?"

"When it comes to you," Minho said, "yes."

My mouth started to hurt from smiling so much. I couldn't believe it. Minho and I laid down on top of the Watch Tower and we stared at the stars.