Chapter 25

- Newt's P.O.V -

Minho could've spent time with Y/N if he didn't walk away... It is very weird that he did not take that chance. I would've thought that the sassy Minho would come out and rub it all into my face but maybe there is a caring side to him.

I woke up earlier than before to walk to the Med-Jack's. I figured that Clint or Jeff would be there to prepare supplies. I got up, put on my regular clothes and started to walk toward the Med-Jack's. As I predicted, Clint was trying to clean out blood stains out of the fabrics of the bed. He seemed too focused on his work.

I cleared my throat. He turned his attention toward the sound I made. He slightly smiled and turned to face me, "What can I do for you Newt?"

I stood there in silence, trying to remember why I was there. Clint started to chuckle, "If you hurt your peepee over the night because of some dream... I'm sorry I don't have the skills nor confidence for that."

Clint laughed while my cheeks turned pink. No I'm not in this building since I'm injured. I lightly shook my head. I remembered why I was here. I asked, "Can you have Y/N take a day off?"

"Why?" Clint asked, putting his hands on his hips. Smiling, "Do you want to take her out on a date or something?"

My cheeks turned red. I stuttered, "N-No I just want to spend time with her."

"Thanks called a date sweetie." Clint said, acting like a bag was hanging from his arm.

I gulped, "I was just hoping that she could work with Thomas today..." Clint raised an eyebrow. I continued, "They are friends and... stuff..."

"Last time Y/N was between you and Thomas, from what I've heard, you got jealous," Clint crossed his arms, "Well, if you don't want to confess you like or love Y/N then that's fine."

My heart relaxed and the tension from my chest was pulled off. I whispered, "Thank you."

"I'm only doing this since she has been working her butt off in here." Clint said. I smiled and I said a quick thank you. I exited the building and a flower of happiness was blooming inside me. I skipped to Chuck's Hammock since I knew that Y/N would be there. I couldn't wait to spend sometime with Thomas but... really I hope she spent most of that time with me.

- Minho's P.O.V -

I see the sun peeking behind the walls. A dim light shone over the Glade. I took a deep breath. I started to get ready but as I put on my shoes pain shot through my leg. It was cramping up, it was probably since I slept weirdly last night. Unfortunately, the pain went through the leg that was bandaged up.

I groaned loudly and I took my leg into my hands. The bandage was covered in blood. I sighed. My breathing was heavy. I needed to get to the Med-Jack's as quickly as possible. I tried to put on my shoes once more. The pain was still there. I groaned loudly once more. Alby dashed into the room.

"You shank what are you doing?" He asked.

"Funny," I lightly chuckled, "I was about to ask you the same thing... word for word..."

Alby ignored my words, "I'll get Jeff to come here."

I saw Alby disappear from the room and I start to slowly put on my shoes, trying to ignore the pain. Before I could to successfully put my foot into a shoe, Alby appeared at the door frame. He saw what I was doing.

"You better stay there," He said pointing to me, "Or else I would strap you down to that bed..."

I looked at him, nearly snickering. I listened to that out of context. Alby looked at me like an angry but disappointed dad, "Actually you might enjoy that."

He rolled his eyes, "Don't get out of this room or else you won't get out in that Maze for a month." He disappeared once more.

I stayed quiet. I nodded, agreeing. I knew I don't have to be too hard on myself. I stretched my legs out over my bed. If I rest now, I'll hopefully heal faster if I do that. I sigh to myself and I start to daydream what it would be like outside the Maze. There would be stores, shops, families. I smile to myself. I start to zone out deeper, as if I was sleeping with my eyes open.

I see myself, wearing a suit. No dirt on my face, I'm clean. I enter my house. It's small but it would fit a family of four. I enter the kitchen. No Gladers to steal the food, just for me. I smile to myself.

"Minho?" I heard a feminine voice enter the kitchen. It was Y/N, holding a child, "You're home early. How was work?"

I didn't look at her. I looked at the little angel in her arms. It was fast asleep. The skin was covered up and I couldn't see it's face. The clothing was white. I could not tell if it was a girl or a boy. I started to walk toward her but she took a step back.

"Minho!" She started to yell at me, "Minho!"

Her face started to fade and turned into another face. It was Teresa. The baby disappeared. She was angry. She kept screaming, "Minho! Minho!"

My head was shaking and I snapped back to reality. I looked up to see who woke me up. It was Alby and Jeff was next to him.

"You don't shucking do that to me, Minho!" Alby yelled at me, "I thought you were dead! You're eyes were opened and stuff... I just... Oh my! Jeff just bandage him up."

Alby left the room stomping like a teenage girl. Jeff quickly cleaned my wound and wrapped a new bandage around my leg. I said a quick thank you. I thought about that daydream I had. Well, now that I have to heal, I can stay in the Glade and hopefully spend a little time with Y/N.

Before Jeff could exit the room, I stopped him. I gathered up the courage to ask where Y/N is. I asked, "Do you think Y/N could visit me or... maybe stop by? Maybe she can bandage me every once in a while?"

"Sorry love bird..." Jeff said, "Y/N is busy apparently."

"Well, can she just visit maybe?" I asked, "Can you ask her to do that?"

"Sure," Jeff said, giving me a light smile, "But she's kinda hanging out with Newt."

Before I said a word, Jeff interrupted me, "I'll ask her though."

Jeff left the room quickly. I was there speechless. I sighed. I hope I still have a chance with her. I remember her face. Her smile and how she was so happy to hold a child; how she was so happy to see me.

I leaned my head back, I smiled.

I wish fantasy could be reality.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! Thanks for such nice comments on the last chapter! You guys are truly motivating to me! I just don't know how to thank you guys so I decided that hopefully writing a chapter could be enough. And my surgery went well and I am fully recovered now! I will be releasing an Prologue of my Yoongi x Reader x Jungkook fanfiction tonight. After a few minutes this chapter gets published, I will publish the Prologue! Don't worry I won't abandon this book! Thanks for your love and support! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

- Bernie

QOTC: What are your planning to do in the future? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?