Chapter 6

- Your P.O.V -

I have been thinking about what job I wanted. I didn't want to get myself hurt. Instead, I wanted to help people get healed. I am choosing Medjack. I looked around the busy glade. I looked for Newt since Minho was outside of the walls.

"Hey Y/N!"

"There's the girl that beat Gally's ass!"

"Hey Y/N! Sit with us during lunch today!"

I waved to the gladers that gave me smiles, some of them gave me winks. Then I saw Gally glaring at me. I put my head down and kept on walking to find Newt. I saw him supervising gladers working in a field. I waved so I could get his attention. His head turned to me and smiled. He said something to Thomas then he walked towards me.

"Hey Y/N!" Newt greeted me with a smile, "Did you choose your job?"

"Yeah," I smiled back at him while looking into his eyes, "I wanna be a Medjack, I really wanna take care of gladers."

Newt's smile faded and he looked at the ground a little. But he looked up again with a smile. That's the face that I wanted to see.

"That's g-great!" Newt stuttered a little, "I'll tell Alby and you can start working tomorrow. Can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Can you hang out with Chuck? He's pretty bored. He's just watching Thomas work."

"Yeah sure!" I smiled.

"Thanks Y/N, I've gotta keep my eyes on these gladers. Tell Minho that you chose Medjacks."

"Yeah, see you later Newt!"

I walked past him and I headed towards Chuck. He looked up and he waved to me.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Hey Chuck! Wanna hang out? I'm starting work tomorrow so I think I should hang with you before I get busy." I was half lying and half telling the truth.

"Yeah sure! Bye Thomas!"

I started to jog away from the fields and towards the deadheads.

"Y/N!" Chuck was out of breath, "I don't know if you were jogging or running but holy shuck you're fast!"

"Sorry Chuck," I scratched the back of my neck, "I'll go slower next time."

"What are we doing?"

"Well... I remember something before I came here-"

"WHAT IS IT? DO YOU REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND? DO YOU REMEMBER IF YOU-"

"Woah... no..." I interrupted him, "I remember a game called tic-tac-toe."

"Nice! It sounds familiar but teach me."

- Time Skip: Afternoon -

"Hey Y/N!" Minho sat down next to me with his dinner, "Wanna tell me what your job is gonna be?"

"Sure," I replied, "I chose to be a Medjack."

Minho put his cup down and put a arm around my waist. I didn't know if it was a weird feeling or a good feeling. He put his mouth next to my ear.

"I'll make sure to get injured everyday so I can see your pretty face."

I looked down at my food and blushed. Newt, that was on the other side of me, pushed Minho's arm away.

"Alby's rules," Newt glared at Minho, "No touching the girl unless she gives permission."

"Ugh, fine." Minho rolled his eyes and continued to eat his dinner.

Newt scooted closer to me while Minho did the same. What's going on with these boys?

---

A/N: Sorry, this was just filler. Anyway who do you like better? Minho or Newt?

- Bernie