Chapter 10

- Minho's P.O.V -

Today is the day that I will tell Y/N that I like her. I reached the glade and I jogged into the Deadheads. Maybe there's some flowers that I can give to her. I looked around and found a few flowers that were different colors. These will do. I grabbed the flowers and started to look for Y/N. God, I hope she's not with Newt. I found her in the Med-Jacks, she was healing a builder that had a bruise on his head.

"This should ease the pain in your head," She said, "And this should help heal your arm in a few days."

"Thanks." I heard footsteps coming toward my way. I hid behind the door and I saw the patient leave the Med-Jacks. I took a deep breath. I hid the flowers behind my back then I opened the door. I saw her putting away medicine in the cabinets. She turned around and her Y/E/C (your eye color) eyes met mine.

"Hey Minho," She smiled, "Did you get injured?"

I shook my head. C'mon tell her.

"Y/N," I said while giving her the flowers that was in my hands, "I like you."

There was a silence.

"A lot."

- Chuck's P.O.V -

I headed to the Med-Jacks to give Y/N some extra medicine that was in the Homestead. I stopped at the slightly opened door. Usually, Y/N would close it if she was working with a patient or if she's doing nothing. I peeked into the room and I found Minho holding flowers behind his back.

"Y/N," Minho said, "I like you."

Oh no.

"A lot."

I froze, time froze, everything froze. Was I too late? Is this good or is this bad? Should I tell Newt? No. It will make this worse. Time started again. I waited for Y/N's response.

- Newt's P.O.V -

I've been thinking how to confess to Y/N for hours. I threw my machete to the ground and sat down. I've only known her for a few days and I fell in love. I don't know what happened. Love at first sight? Maybe.

"You okay?" Thomas asked me as he sat down next to me.

"I don't know how to confess to her, Thomas." I replied.

"It doesn't matter how you confess to her," Thomas said, "If you're gonna confess, do it fast. It looks like Minho is going to confess first."

He pointed to Minho jogging to the Med-Jacks.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath and stood up. Is she gonna pick Minho? Maybe she likes me. Yeah, maybe she does like me. C'mon Newt, you got this. I walked into the Deadheads and picked a few flowers. That's when something unusual happened. The Box was coming up.

- Your P.O.V -

"I like you... A lot."

Those words rang in my ears. I felt something in my chest. Did I like him back? Am I nervous? Am I excited? Am I angry? I don't know what it feels like. Before I could speak, a loud unusual noise rang throughout the glade.

"The Box." Minho whispered and ran out of the Med-Jacks. I felt something else in my chest now. Did I miss him or am I happy he ran away? These feelings is so confusing.

"Y/N," Chuck appeared at the door, "The Box is coming up."

"Isn't it supposed to come up?" I asked.

Chuck shook his head. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the Box.

- Newt's P.O.V -

I reached to the Box with Minho right behind me. He helped me open up the Box. Inside was another person. A girl. Long black hair. Her face looked beautiful when she was sleeping. Is she even sleeping? Or is she dead? I jumped down into the Box and checked her pulse. She's alive. I felt something in my chest, it's the same feeling when I'm with Y/N.

- Minho's P.O.V -

I looked inside the Box and a girl with long black hair. She looks cute and pretty when she sleeps. Was she sleeping? Newt must've thought the same thing. He jumped into the Box and checked her pulse. I looked at her chest. It was slowly rising and falling. I felt something touch my heart, it's the same feeling whenever I see Y/N.

- Newt and Minho's P.O.V -

Maybe this is love at first sight.

----

A/N: Hola! So I hope you guys liked this chapter. Anyway, I got a new laptop so I can finally write more in a comfortable place. If you read my other X Reader (5SOS x Reader) then you know that I discontinued it. Well, since I felt guilty for just putting in endings, I was wondering if you guys would like a 5SOS Imagine Book. Maybe you're not a fan of 5SOS... Maybe a Variety Imagines Book? I need your opinion on this plz ^^ I'll see you guys in the next chapter!! Byez :3

- Bernie