Chapter 7

"Y/N!" Chuck slapped my hand.

I looked at him with a confused look.

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" Chuck asked, "You were just looking at the ceiling and you looked so confused."

"I'm fine Chuck," I smiled and ruffled his hair, "I'm just thinking. I'm... fine.

Chuck scrunched his eyebrows together, "I hope you don't mind me asking but what are you thinking about?"

I looked at the ceiling. Minho and Newt. Those two people have me thinking deeply, they have me confused.

"I'm just thinking about..." I tried to make up a lie, "What I'm gonna do tomorrow."

"Oh," Chuck sat on the floor next to my hammock, "What are you gonna do tomorrow?"

"I'm gonna start working," That wasn't a lie, "I'm just gonna try to do my best."

"Even though you're gonna start working," Chuck said, "We're gonna still hang out right?"

I chuckled, "Of course but I don't think that we're gonna hang out as much."

Chuck frowned. I put my hand on his hair like a mom, "I'll try to make time so I could hang out with you."

Chuck's frown turned into a smile.

"Can you tell me what you're really thinking about?" Chuck asked, "I can help you if Gally hurt your feelings."

"It's not Gally," I said, "Promise me you won't tell anyone, if I tell you."

Chuck nodded. He stood up so he could hear me better.

"I don't know what's going on with Newt and Minho," I whispered in his ear, "They seem off when they're around me."

Chuck immediately went back to his hammock. Did I say something wrong?

"Goodnight Y/N." Chuck whispered.

- Chuck's P.O.V-

I know why Minho and Newt act weird when they are around Y/N.

"Newt, stay away from Y/N!" I heard someone's voice shout from the deadheads.

I was just taking a stroll past the forest area. I stopped walking.

"She's not your property!" Newt shouted back at Minho.

"She likes me! Not you!" Minho yelled.

"No wonder why you want to be around her..." Newt said, "You like her..."

Minho sighed, "Yeah I do and..."

There was silence.

"And you like her too." Minho finished his sentence.

I heard Newt sigh.

"Yes. Yes I do." Newt said.

"I thought so." I could see the death stare Minho was giving Newt.

I heard footsteps and I froze. Newt and Minho walked out of the deadheads.

"CHUCK?!" They both exclaimed, "How long have you been standing there?!"

"I uh... I..." I tried to find words, "I've been listening to you for a while?"

Minho and Newt looked at each other.

"Don't tell her." Newt and Minho whispered and walked away.

I stared at the ceiling and closed my eyes.

I have to tell Y/N somehow.