Chapter 8

"Damnit Tommy!" I laughed at his silly face that he was making, "Holy shuck, stop it!"

Thomas started to laugh with me. Then he made another silly face that made me roll onto the ground.

"Thomas!" I tried to catch my breath, "I'm stitching you up right now so you better stop!"

"Ok! Ok!" Thomas caught his breath, "I'll stop!"

As I was getting the needle and thread, I turn around to see Thomas making a pig face.

"SHUCKING HELL THOMAS!" I yelled at him while bursting into laughter.

After a few moments I heard a knock on the door. Newt stepped into the room with a bruised face. He looked over to Thomas. A sad look washed over his face.

"Give me an ice pack then I'll leave." Newt said in a demanding way.

I was confused. Why was he acting like this?

"I'm almost done stitching up Thomas, I'll-"

"Just give me a bloody ice pack." Newt gritted his teeth.

"A bloody ice pack?" Thomas said, "I'll pour some blood over it if you would like."

I looked at Thomas and shot him a look. He shut up immediately and I stitched him up.

"Bye Thomas." I said in a serious voice to signal him to get out of the room.

He quickly did and I walked to the door where another room is. I opened it slowly and I saw Clint stitching up a Slicer.

"Can I have an ice pack?" I asked him. He tossed me one and I headed closed the door. Newt's face was red. He wasn't blushing but he was angry.

"Newt?" I said gently, "Are you okay?"

"How about you just give me the ice pack and go to your boyfriend?" Newt said in an angry tone.

"Woah, woah," I said, "Thomas isn't my boyfriend, I'm still... what do you call it? Single?"

His face went from a red to a pink. Uh oh, what happened. Wait was that jealousy? Newt liking me? Pshh, I can't really imagine that.

"I'm sorry," Newt scratched the back of his neck, "May I have the ice pack please?"

"Yeah sure." I gave the ice pack to Newt with my body at least 3-feet away. Oh god... Things got awkward in an instant.

- Newt's P.O.V -

I left the Med-Jacks and I started to walk back to the Gardens. I hope I didn't make it obvious that I like Y/N. Oh no, what if she hates me now? Ugh, who will ever love a man like me? A lot of girls would go for Minho anyway, I should just give up.

----

A/N: Hi! So I really need to edit my story right now. I've seen so many errors. Also thank you for almost 1K reads on this book! I really appreciate it! I really wish that I had all the time in the world to write a chapter each day but I can't. I'm pretty busy so I don't really have all the time in the world. :/ -sigh- Well I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

-Bernie