Chapter 11

- Your P.O.V -

I held Chuck's hand while we jogged to the Box. Gladers were surrounding the opening, I saw Minho looking down into the Box. I coughed slightly.

"Excuse me," I said, "What's happening?"

Two Gladers heard me and turned around. They looked at each other then looked back at the Box.

"Another girl arrived," One of them said, "That's all we know. Sorry."

I nodded and smiled. At least I have someone to talk to. I stood on my tiptoes to try and look over the Gladers. I couldn't see the girl but I did see Newt inside the Box, I could also see Minho, staring at the girl. This made me a little jealous... I think...

"What's going on here?" Alby came to the scene.

"Another girl arrived," Minho spoke up first, "She had a note in her hand that said-"

"That said that she is the last one ever." Newt interrupted while glaring at Minho.

"And she's asleep." Minho added while giving Newt a glare as well.

What's going on with them? 

"Y/N," I heard Chuck squeak by my side, "You're squeezing my hand too tight."

I looked down and released his hand, "I'm sorry Chuck."

"Damn, she's hot." I heard a Glader say.

Another glade chuckled, "Yeah, maybe too hot for this place. The whole Glade might be fighting for her when she wakes up."

I felt something in my chest. It felt like my chest was on fire. The way Newt and Minho looked at her, maybe they would fight for her. Thinking about that made the fire bigger, it hurts more. I'm still not sure why I feel this way. But all I know is that I dislike her so far... and I don't even have a reason.

- Minho's P.O.V -

"What's going on here?" I heard Alby's voice. I snapped out of my thoughts. I saw Y/N standing in the crowd of Gladers around me. She was holding Chuck's hand and trying to look inside the Box. My heart sank a little, I looked back at the girl in the Box and back at Y/N. I can't think about this now... I'll have to think about it later.

"Another girl arrived," I said loud enough for Alby and the other Gladers to hear, "She had a note in her hand that said-"

"That said that she is the last one." Newt interrupted and glared at me. I glared at him back and crossed my arms.

"And she's asleep." I added.

There was a silence in the Glade but Alby spoke up after a few moments.

"Get back to work!" Alby commanded. The Gladers walked back to their jobs except Newt and I. Y/N and Chuck stayed a little while after the crowd disappeared but they went back to their job after a few moments.

"I want you two to bring her to the Med-Jacks," Alby said, "Y/N will take care of her there. Once she wakes up, I expect you two make her feel comfortable with the Glade and the Gladers."

I nodded swiftly, listening to every word Alby said. Alby nodded and walked away. I looked back at the girl and jumped into the Box.

"I'll take her to the Med-Jacks," Newt said, "You can run off to the Map Room."

"I've got her," I said, "The Map Room can wait anyway."

I carried the girl out of the Box and started to head towards the Med-Jacks. Y/N was there, cleaning up for the next patient. She looked up to see me carrying the new girl.

"Minho..." She said softly, "And... Newt..."

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned my head to see Newt following me. I gave him a glare and turned back to Y/N.

"Alby said to leave the new girl here," I said while putting the girl on the bed gently, "He also said that you will take care of her."

Y/N nodded her head slowly.

"I'll help you start with that." Newt said while getting blankets for the new girl.

This made me a little angry, to be honest, but I don't know why. Was it because Newt was helping out Y/N? Or was it because Newt was helping the new girl? My head started to hurt. Maybe I should sleep on this tonight. I walked out of the Med-Jacks to get ready for dinner.

- Your P.O.V -

I came back to the Med-Jacks with my dinner. I've got to take care of the new girl until she wakes up. I sighed and started to eat off my plate. What are the scenarios that might happen when she wakes up? Well, she could be rude and mean or maybe nice and sweet. If she was mean then she might find out that I've been thinking about Minho and Newt. She might "take" them away from me... I think I have feelings for one of them but I don't know who... If she's nice and sweet then maybe she can help me figure out my feelings for one of them and-

"Wh-where am I?" The girl spoke. I looked at her and rushed to get her a glass of water.

"You're in the Glade," I replied, "Do you remember your name?"

"T-Teresa..." She said. I gave her the glass of water and she drank half the glass.

She looked up and saw my face. She looked at me for a few moments. I thought that she forgot what humans looked like so I just stayed still. Her confused face turned into a smile.

"Y/N..." Teresa said.

A chill ran up my spine, "How do you know me?"

"I remember you..." She said.

She sat up on the bed and looked into my eyes, "You're not supposed to be here."

-  -  -

A/N: Hullo! I hoped you guys liked that chapter! So... I have gotten into a more higher class in school which means I have to do more school stuff over the summer... but I think I'll have more time to write since that's all I have to do over the summer. Also, my friend and I will be writing a 5SOS Imagine book once school is over so watch out for that. The Imagine Book will be on TrashSquadForLife which is a group account with my friends and I. (We don't really use the account that much) By the way... do you guys like this book? I love writing this and I was wondering if you guys can tell me if you enjoy reading this as much as I love to write it :3 I'll see you in the next chapter!

- Bernie