Chapter 15

- Newt's P.O.V -

I saw Minho leave the dining hall. I raised an eyebrow. What was he doing? Was he gonna go to Y/N and talk to her? Was he going to think of another plan? I shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking about that right now. I turned to look at Thomas and Teresa. Teresa was twirling her hair with her finger.

"Thomas!" Teresa playfully punched Thomas's arm, "Stop your gonna make me laugh too hard!" 

Teresa ad Thomas laughed. I turned away from the sight. I felt a punch to my heart. I felt the same pain like when I saw Thomas with Y/N. He made her laugh instead of me. I blinked, trying to hide my anger. They are just friends... There's nothing to worry about. I jogged to the exit of the dining hall. I looked back and I saw Thomas and Teresa once more. I exited the building and headed out to think.

- Minho's P.O.V -

I laid down on my bed to take a few deep breaths. Why am I even thinking about Y/N or Teresa? I need to focus on getting the glade out of this hellhole. I ran a hand through my hair and I sighed deeply. Okay... If I lead the glade through the first route I planned... Would Y/N or Teresa agree with my plan?

I groaned. I put my face onto the soft pillow. I groaned even louder, "Just pick one!"

I covered my face with the pillow. I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep. I was hoping to wake up and thinking the Glade was a dream...

- Y/N's P.O.V -

I had my head in my hands. How was I supposed to prove that? I looked at Chuck. He was laying on his side. His back was facing me. I saw his sides moving up and down gently. I smiled then I frowned. Why did "they," put Chuck in the Glade? He's supposed to be with his family. As I was about to lay down, then I heard a click. It was a sound that seemed familiar to me. I sat up and I looked at Chuck's hands.  A rectangular device with a few buttons was wrapped in Chuck's small fingers.

"I love you..." A female voice rang out from the device.

My eyes widened, "Hey Chuck..."

Chuck quickly sat up. His eyes were a little pink but they were filled with shock. He said to me, "Um... I thought you were gonna start sleeping..."

I ignored what he said and I walked over to him. I looked at him, "What is it?"

Chuck looked at the device at his hand... He hesitated but then he looked at me again, "It's a voice recorder... I think... I kinda remember what this is called."

"A voice recorder..." The words came out of my mouth. It seemed familiar, "Is that your mother on the voice recorder?"

Chuck looked down at the device and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand, "I hope so..."

My heart sank, "Do you know what the buttons do?"

Chuck nodded, "The blue one plays the recording and the red one records stuff..."

A lightbulb went off in my head. I could use it as proof to show I didn't physically hurt Teresa. I felt my heartbeat fast, this could work... but... that's probably the only voice recorder Chuck has... My heartbeat slowed down.

"Do you have any voice recorder that you don't listen to?" I asked softly, hoping that Chuck wouldn't think I want to take away the recording of his mother.

Chuck nodded quickly and he grabbed his pillow. Underneath it was two other recordings. One seemed like it was untouched, the other one looked like it was beaten with a bat. Chuck gave me the one that looked like it was destroyed.

"It's a recording of my mother..." Chuck paused and hesitated, "It's a recording of my mother screaming... like she was in pain..."

Chuck spoke fast but clear enough for me to understand him. My eyes were starting to water, "Is it okay if I use it to record Teresa as proof?"

Chuck answered, "Yes please... take it away from me..."

I looked at Chuck in the eyes and he seemed like he was about to cry. I put the voice recorder under my pillow until I made up a plan. I laid down in my Hammock. I closed my eyes. Let this be enough proof... Let Minho and Newt believe me... get me out of this hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I haven't been updating in forever I'm so sorry. I have a lot of homework and surprisingly I have two assignments for tonight so I got to write this chapter. Anyway, I got Spanish homework to do. Bye~

- Bernie

QOTC (Question(s) of the Chapter): How many languages do you speak? What are they?