Chapter 16

- Y/N's P.O.V -

"Hey Teresa!" I said with a glad smile. Teresa looked up from what she was working on and smiled back.

"Hey Y/N," She greeted back, "What are you doing tonight?"

I rocked back and forth on my feet. I then replied, "I'm probably just gonna sleep in. My back hurts from bandaging up people."

"Before you sleep in tomorrow," Teresa stood up and stretched, "Do you wanna grab some dinner with me?"

"Sure," I laughed, "But you're paying."

Teresa rolled her eyes might she smiled warmly, "Okay..."

"You know what?" I asked her while swinging my arm over her shoulder, "You're a great friend."

"Yeah," Teresa chuckled, "I know I am."

Teresa and I started to walk toward a building to get some dinner. As we enter, I see three pretty cute guys sitting at a table. Two of them look at me and I instantly blush. Teresa snickered. She probably saw me looking at them. Teresa and I sit grab some food and sat at a table. Our table was pretty close to those three guys. Teresa and I start whispering then one of the cute guys pulled up a chair to our table.

"Hey," A man with an accent greeted us, "Do you mind if my friends and I sit with you guys?"

Before I can speak, Teresa responds, "Yeah of course."

The two other guys pull up their chairs to sit with us. There was one with pretty nice hair and the other had dark brown hair.

"I'm Newt by the way." The guy with the accent said while smiling at both Teresa and I.

"I'm Minho." The guy with the really nice hair waved.

"I'm Thomas," The guy with the dark brown hair chuckled.

"Well," Teresa smiled, "I'm Teresa."

"I'm Y/N." I shyly look down, trying to avoid eye contact.

"What a lovely name," The three of them said in sync. I blushed. Princes much?

I hear a heavy sigh next to me and Teresa wasn't smiling anymore. Minho,  Thomas, Newt, Teresa and I continued to have a conversation throughout the evening. However, Teresa didn't really participate in the conversation. She just shook her head or nodded... she really didn't speak.

The conversation ended and it ended with Teresa and I getting their numbers. I have to say Minho and Newt are really cute. As Teresa and I waved goodbye, Teresa rushed out of the building in a hurry. I ran after her and I smiled.

"They're really nice huh?" I said. Teresa nodded. I furrowed my eyebrows together, "You know I think Thomas liked you!"

"No..." Teresa's tone changed, "Thomas doesn't like me... He seems to like you... Actually, I think all three of them like you!"

Teresa rolled her eyes but not in a friendly way but it seemed like she was very annoyed. She said, "Maybe having dinner together tonight was a really bad idea. Go home Y/N. Go sleep like you wanted to tonight!"

I stopped in my tracks, surprised. I shook my head to stop being shocked and I sped walked to her. I grabbed her arm, "Tere-"

"Y/N!!!" I heard someone scream my name.

I quickly opened my eyes and I saw Chuck with his hands on my shoulders. I looked around. Teresa... Newt... Minho... Thomas... I tried to remember what happened in my dream... no... it was a memory. I couldn't remember it. I couldn't... I just couldn't remember it.

"No!!!" I put my head in my hands, trying to remember, "Come back to me! I need to remember!!!"

"Y/N!" Chuck rushed to my side and tried to pry my hands off my head.

I couldn't remember it... My vision started to become blurry. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. I wanted to remember it...

"Y/N..." Chuck wrapped his arms around me while I cried into his shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry, this is just filler :( School is a bitch.

- Bernie

QOTC (Question(s) of the Chapter): Opinion on school?