Chapter 9

- Minho's P.O.V -

I saw Newt going into the Med-jacks and he looked back before he went into the building. If he is going to talk to Y/N good for him. She's already mine so why even bother to try? Ugh, who am I kidding? There is a chance that Y/N might fall in love with him. I have to cut down the sass when I'm with her. Do not scare her away Minho, do not scare her away.

- Chuck's P.O.V -

Should I tell her today? Or should I tell her next week? I don't know when to tell her that Minho and Newt love her. I remember the fight Minho and Newt had, if it intensifies then the glade is in danger. I have to tell her sometime but when?

- Newt's P.O.V -

I looked for Thomas at the Gardens. He was laying on a rock and sleeping. I jogged towards him.

"Hey Tommy." I greeted him.

Thomas shot up and sat down with terror in his eyes. Could he know that I like Y/N? It was really obvious in the Med-jacks.

"Newt," Thomas said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know that you and Y/N are dating. I was just being friendly-"

"We aren't dating." I sighed and crossed my arms. I wish we were dating.

"I-I," Thomas stuttered, "I'm really sorry. Um, why were you mad back there?"

"That was fast." I mumbled under my breath.

"Excuse me?" Minho was jogging behind me in sweat.

"Hey Minho," Thomas smiled, "Found the end of the maze?"

"Is that supposed to be a joke shank?" Minho wiped some sweat off his forehead.

"No," Thomas replied, "I'm just asking."

Minho nodded and went to the Homestead to get himself cleaned up. There was a silence between Thomas and I.

"Do you like Y/N?" Thomas asked.

I was surprised, "That was fast."

"Do you like Y/N?" He repeated, "Please tell me. I know this may be really weird but Y/N is like a sister to me. I want to protect her so please tell me."

Thomas stood up and looked at me right in the eye, "Please be honest."

I gulped, "Yes. I do."

- Your P.O.V -

The sun was going down and the walls were closing. I walked back to my Hammock with Newt on my mind. He was angry at me for laughing with Thomas. Well, laughing at Thomas. I laid down in my Hammock. I closed my eyes for a few moments to really think about why Newt was acting do weird. It must be really, really obvious but guys don't make sense sometimes. I remember that someone once said that guys were really confusing. I don't know how I remember that but I do. Ugh, I'm hungry. I really want food and-

"Y/N!" I heard someone's voice that was familiar, "Y/N!"

I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Chuck shaking my hand to wake me up.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"Only thirty seconds." He replied.

There was a silence between us then he spoke up.

"I wanna tell you something."

- Chuck's P.O.V -

I have to tell her right now before Newt and Minho start physical fights.

"How long was I asleep?" Y/N asked me.

"Only thirty seconds." I replied. I was counting to calm myself down. If I tell her then Minho and Newt might get mad at me.

"I wanna talk to you." I finally said. I gulped. Her eyes were staring into my eyes, ready for what I have to say.

"I really like that tic-tac-toe game," I chickened out, "If we hang out again, can we play that?"

"Of course," She smiled, "I do remember some other games, maybe if everyone takes a day off we can play-"

"And," I interrupted her. C'mon Chuck tell her, "I can talk to Alby to have everyone to have a day off."

Her smile grew bigger and nodded. I waved goodbye and walked to the Cooks to have dinner. I'm such a chicken.

---

A/N:

I'M NOT DEAD YET! I've been procrastinating from homework and watching Netflix. I started to watch Glee and now I'm addicted to it. I hope I write again and try to make more time for this!

- Bernie