Chapter 28

- Y/N's P.O.V -

I got back to the Med-Jack's today and now... Clint wants me to leave in order to watch Minho. His leg is slowly getting better but Alby wants him to heal quickly so he can get back into the Maze. I gathered a few materials to help bandage up his leg and hopefully have it heal faster.

I open the door to Minho's room. He's still sleeping. His face is very pale. I frown, hopefully the wound isn't infected. I start to unwrap the bloody bandage from his leg. The bleeding hasn't stopped yet but it has started to heal a little. I take a clean cloth and start to clean the wound.

Minho's leg flinched. I curse under my breath. It would be easier if he was in deep sleep... Minho looked at me then his leg. He leaned his head back. He said, "Shuck, it looks like it's in really bad shape."

"The wound is starting to heal. The bad looking parts are actually good," I say as I pat the blood around the wound. Minho inhaled sharply. My heart sank, "I'm going to clean you're wound. Please try to withstand it for as long as you can. Once you've had enough, say... Cattywampus."

Minho nodded. He chuckled and he wiped the sweat off his forehead. I start to clean his wound. I really hope he doesn't say cattywampus...

- Newt's P.O.V -

I gathered up courage to tell Y/N how I feel today. I picked a few flowers from the Deadheads and stole food from Frypan. I decided to have a small picnic with Y/N. I really hope that she would like it. Then, after a while, I wanna confess to her. It kinda hurts me to say this but Minho being injured and recovering has given me an advantage. I really hope that Y/N feels the same way.

I walk to the Med-Jack's with flowers in my hand. I enter the building to see Clint and Jeff stitching up a Slicer. I look down so I don't have to see a needle going in and out someone's arm. Without saying a word, Clint speaks up.

"She's cleaning up Minho," Clint says, "She's not here."

My heart starts to pound quickly and a wave of worry washes over me. I exit the building and start to jog toward the Homestead which is where Minho is. I start to panic as I got closer to the building.

I enter Homestead and I start to head to Minho's room.

"WAM PUSSY!" I heard from one of the rooms. It was Minho. I made my way to the room. I cringed at the thoughts I was having... I swear I'm innocent.

I open the door to Minho's room and I see Y/N grabbing a new clean bandage. Minho was laying down with beads of sweat rolling down his temple. I clear my throat and the two looked at me.

"Wam pussy?" I chuckled. Y/N looked at me and started to smile. She said, "He was actually supposed to say cattywampus."

I laughed and Minho gave me a death stare. He asked, "Why are you here?"

"I was gonna come here and check out how you are doing." I lied, trying to cover up the truth. Y/N finished wrapping Minho's leg in a clean bandage and she started to pack up. Once she was done, she said, "I'll see you guys around."

Y/N walked out of the room. Once she disappeared from my view, I tried to walk out of the room to catch up to her.

"I know you're at an advantage Newt... since I can't walk out to go hang out with her," Minho said, stopping me in my tracks. I turned around to look at him. He continued on, "Play fair."

I stepped toward him, "Y/N isn't a prize you win from a game."

I paused then I turned around and exited the room, leaving Minho alone. Now that I know Minho thinks that Y/N is just a prize to a stupid game, it gives Y/N a reason to choose me over him.

- Y/N's P.O.V -

I started to walk toward the Med-Jack's but a voice stopped me. Newt was jogging toward me with a smile. He greeted me, "Hey uh... do you want to eat something before you get back to work?"

I hesitated... I should really get back to work but I am pretty hungry. Hunger took over me and I accepted Newt's offer.

- Minho's P.O.V -

I was left there on my bed, thinking about what Newt said. He is right. Trying to win Y/N isn't supposed to be like a game. Y/N isn't just a useless prize you get. I sigh to myself. What was I thinking?

Newt is totally boyfriend material while I'm just... sassy and... sexy... Newt is nice, kind, probably could cook if he wanted... while I'm... I'm just not him. I pursed my lips together. 

I hope I still have a chance with Y/N...

----------------------

A/N: This chapter is a little short, I'm sorry. I hoped you enjoyed it! Have a nice day!

- Bernie

QOTC: Describe your dream house.