Chapter 13

- Your P.O.V -

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I opened my eyes to something knocking on the door. I was on the floor with my knees to my chest. I looked up and I saw it was night from the window. I blinked my eyes a few times since my vision was still a little blurry from what happened with Minho and Teresa.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Y/N?!" I heard a voice from the other side of the door. It was Chuck.

I quickly stood up and fixed my hair and clothes. I took a deep breath as my hand touched the door knob. I hesitated for a second before opening the door. Chuck rushed into the room while attacking me with a hug. I hugged him back, not knowing why he was hugging me.

"I heard what happened." Chuck looked up at me.

I tilted my head in confusion, "What happened?"

Chuck sighed, "Between you and Teresa.

He paused before gulping, "Everyone knows."

- Chuck's P.O.V -

I sat down with Newt and Minho with my food in front of me. I wonder where Y/N is. I haven't seen her around the past hour. Maybe she's taking care of the new girl. I took a bite of my food while looking at Minho and Newt. They both looked... upset... Before I could say anything, the new girl came into the dining hall. The room became quiet and looked at her. All the Gladers looking at her like a princess or an angel. Even Minho and Newt looked at her like she was an angel. I thought they liked Y/N. The new girl saw Minho and Newt and walked toward us. She smiled at them, avoiding eye contact with me. She sat down across from them.

"Hey." She said while smiling at them and taking a small piece of Newt's food. Before Minho or Newt could reply, I heard footsteps approaching the table I am sat at. I turned around and found a group of gladers looking at Teresa with dreamy eyes.

"Hey new gi-"

"Call me Teresa." Teresa smiled at them and ran a hand through her hair.

"T-Teresa," One of the gladers said, "Would you like to sit with us?"

"I will but I have to tell these guys what happened when I woke up." Teresa said.

"What happened?" Another glader said while sitting next to her.

"Well, you know the other girl right?" Teresa started her story

"Y/N?" A short glader rolled his eyes, "She's not as beautiful as you."

He winked at Teresa while she smiled back. The smile faded away as she continued her story.

"Y/N... if that's her name..." Teresa continued, "She attacked me and yelled at me."

All the boys around her gasped and started to have their own conversations.

"What did she say?!"

"What did she do?!"

Teresa's eyes filled with tears, "She grabbed my arm and her fingernails were about to dig into my skin. S-She yelled at me because I didn't remember something."

Teresa started sobbing and half of the gladers that were at our table stayed my Teresa's side. The other half went around to other tables, spreading the story Teresa told.

This isn't how Y/N acts. She wouldn't do that. I stood up from my seat and ran to the Med-Jacks. She must be there.

- Your P.O.V -

"Everyone knows." Chuck said.

Chuck's voice rang in my head. How does everyone know? How long have they known? What's gonna happen to me? What did Teresa say?

I grabbed Chuck's arm and dragged him out of the Med-Jacks.

"Tell me everything," I looked into Chuck's soul, "Please."

- Newt's P.O.V -

What could've gone down between Teresa and Y/N? Y/N wouldn't do that right? She would never attack anyone... right?  I looked around to see the gladers gossiping about Teresa's story. I wanted to stand up and defend Y/N but my body was frozen. Part of me doesn't want to listen to Teresa but most of me... wants to be by Teresa's side. Instead of quieting the gladers, I walked out of the dining hall and searched for Y/N. I need to hear both sides of the story.

- Your P.O.V -

"Then the group of gladers went around the tables to tell Teresa's story." Chuck finished his story. I nodded, I was speechless. My nails digging into her skin? I just grabbed her arm, not even tightly...

"I wanna ask you something and tell you something." Chuck said, "Wha-"

"Y/N!" I heard a voice calling for me from a distance. It was Newt. I stood up from my hammock that I was sitting in and walked toward him.

He walked up to me and stood right in front of me. Our faces were an inch apart. I could see anger in his eyes but I also saw that he was a little upset.

"Is it true that you attacked Teresa?" He asked me. He looked into my eyes and I could feel my legs turning into jelly. A part of me wanted to close the gap between us and tell him my side of the story. Another part of me wanted to fall into my hammock and go to sleep. Most of me wanted to lie and break the eye contact.

I gulped.

"Yes... But please listen to me..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello~ once again. Ok so I have to say a few things? One: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THANK YOU FOR 11.5K! LIKE WOWOWOWOWOWOW! I never knew this book would reach over 10K, to be honest I thought this book would never reach 100 reads. I want to say thank you so much for reading this book! Second: I entered this book into the 2017 Wattys! I'm not really expecting a reward or anything to be honest, I just wanna see how this goes. Third: I love reading all of your comments! I like to read them and it's great. Don't be shy to comment please~ Fourth: I started listening to KPOP and it's great! I'm listening to BTS, GOT7, Seventeen and BigBang at the moment. Recommend me some songs and some groups! I really like the music and I can't even understand it why am I stanning it? While we're on the topic of music. What are your top 3 favorite songs at the moment? I might leave a question at the end of each chapter for you guys to answer. I'll see you in the next chapter!

- Bernie

(Me @ the beginning of the chapter: BANG BANG BANG -starts clapping violently-)